Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Cedric The Mighty [Outdated - Abbey/Naelwyn]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. What is your minecraft username? -----MrKDC88

2. How old are you?-----19

3. What gender are you?-----Boy

4. What country do you live in?-----USA
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?-----Yes

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?-----Yes

6.Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.-----I am Cedric The Mighty, former knight belonging to Scotland. I was sailing to a battle when the ship crashed on an island. Forcing me to do what was necessary to survive. I built my own vessel and floated blindly to this land, willing to work for food, money, or shelter.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.-----I`m a generally friendly person in this game, I like to help people when I can. I tend to try and make friends or alliances with others. I would like to join this community because I love role-playing games and playing them with other people. I like to collect strange stones whenever I walk on a trail. I have a love for animals in-game and out.
I might use different texture packs depending on my mood but I will mostly use RPG packs

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.-----I had lots of great creations before but the new update corrupted my save files unfortunately

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?-----Not Really

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
-----Yes

11. How did you find out about our server?-----I was looking up RPG minecraft servers and thought this one would be perfect.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)-----Yes :)

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Hello there, and thanks for applying!

Your application is currently: Pending.

Please take note of the following:

1) You have 6 sentences in question 7. Please expand this, however you wish, to 8.

2) Scotland is not a place on the world of Altera. This is not to say you cannot play a 'Scottish' character, but simply refer to yourself as "A knight from far off lands", or similar.

3) Your answer to question 6 is correctly in first-person / in character! This is an excellent start, but your introduction is a little bit short.
Please see,
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?...en-in-character-and-a-background-story.15470/
for more details, but, essentially, I'm merely asking you to extend it a little bit, and give us a bit of insight into your character's personality.
(Right now, you have given us your situation, but we know nothing of Cedric other than that he is a knight. For example: Is he honorable? Is he a knight-errant? Does he have a liege? What are the circumstances that led to him being on a ship to go fight, and how does he feel about it? The more you can figure out about yourself, the better you will feel in your RP, and the better time you will have here in Altera. Feel free to monologue or be creative here, I'll be reading it and making suggestions.)

6.Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.-----I am Cedric The Mighty, former foreign knight belonging to Altera. I was sailing to a battle with Albion, a whole other realm, thinking about how many lives might be lost, when the ship crashed on an island. Forcing me to do what was necessary to survive. I built my own vessel and floated blindly to this land, willing to work for food, money, or shelter. I used to be a loyal knight, one of the kings right hand men! Now I am just a lowly merc.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.-----I`m a generally friendly person in this game, I like to help people when I can. I tend to try and make friends or alliances with others. I would like to join this community because I love role-playing games and playing them with other people. I like to collect strange stones whenever I walk on a trail. I have a love for animals in-game and out.I might use different texture packs depending on my mood but I will mostly use RPG packs. I wish to one day travel to the East of the world, and admire the history and art of England, Russia,etc.

he said i couldnt BELONG to scotland, if you had any understanding of proper english grammar you would know that he said i could be scottish, just not from a scottish kingdom. also the forum clearly states to not reply to someone elses
application.

mastertyl

Lord of Altera
I am trying to help you get accepted. The admins and mods don't allow real life places to be used in back stories

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
You are just about there. My apologies for not being precisely clear on what I meant regarding nationality.
You can act like a character from Scotland, you just can't call it Scotland. We're not supposed to include real places in character bios.

Your application is currently: Pending.

Please take note of the following:

1) You have 7 sentences in question 7. Please expand this, however you wish, to a minimum of 8.

Also, as a future reference for other people that might read this, I am fine with you editing the app in this thread. It's "Pending" which means you just need to edit it a bit, and you don't need to make a separate application thread once you make those changes.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Cedric, It's been past the threshold for inactivity on your application.

I'm going to decline it as well, for inactivity, but please, feel free to reapply when it is, you're very close as it stands.
(I need one more sentence in section 7.)

Status
Not open for further replies.