Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Cheemonkey32 [Declined - Sally]

Do you think I should be accepted?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheemmonkey32

Lord of Altera
1. What is your minecraft username?

Cheemonkey32

2. How old are you?

3. What gender are you?

Male

4. What country do you live in?

The United States of America

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?

Yes

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?

Yes

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

I, Chee, am a child of a poor family in distant land, all I can remember of them was the last day I saw them, the day I was sent away. There was a raid on my town and I was being taken away from them as a slave. Thankfully, I escaped at age 10 and found a far away land to call home, now 4 years later I can left that place in search for new lands. Now I am in constant look for a job and willing to go on an adventure with anyone that will take me. Many times I had dreamed of living in a community, but never realized how easy it would be to join one!

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

I guess you could easily call me a nerd, for I am working on a new game and have made mods for minecraft (like new mobs and other cool stuff) and I enjoy thinking up new things. I would like to join the community of this server because I love rpg games and hope to combine that with minecraft and thanks to you I now believe I can.
I hope that I would become a helpful member of this community and help rid the place of creepers and other mobs. I would also enjoy simply helping out those who don't fully understand minecraft quite yet. Many people have come to me for advice.
Those of you that enjoy survival would fit right in with me, the only time I use creative is to test out my theories, I always use survival. I never was taught the ins or outs of minecraft, I taught myself because I simply didn't have any friends to help me because I was the first person I knew that played minecraft and I did not know that minecraft wiki existed.
I do not approve of any type of griefing, I think it is both immature and lazy, "If you want the stuff than go and get it yourself." I always tell that to my friends that I introduce to minecraft. I am quite disappointed with many people only because of their griefing.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Sadly, no. I don't take many screenshots and the worlds that had my amazing things have been corrupted, so please excuse the absence of proof.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

I must warn you... the one thing that kills me most in minecraft is... skeletons, other mobs aren't hard to me at all... unless you count the enderdragon... I die at least 2 times trying to kill him in each world.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes

11. How did you find out about our server?

I Googled "rpg minecraft servers."

12. Have you voted for us?

No, I plan to see if I find this server fun, and if so then I will vote for this server. If not... well I'll just will stop playing on it.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Phew ok, first things first, Cheemonkey as a role-play characters name....imagine someone walking up to you and saying "Hi my name is xviggyx" it would seem strange right? Of course! So I'm going to first nudge you to think up a good role-playing name, thats why it can be anything you want, even chee monkey.

*pause for effect*

Did you think one up. Yes? Good! Now lets continue one with stage two, now this is very important you see, Altera now views villagers as an endangered species, we have lost close to 40,000 of them just this summer alone! Its a tragic tail we know! Oddly enough it always seems to be this mysterious bandit/demon of some type which either kills everyone or kidnaps them! What has the world come to? So much death and distruction it makes my heart swoon. Now you seem bright, and i know you can fix up that question 6 to be whats the term? "Kick mountain dew" right that one! Work on it refine it, its lacking and has missed out on one major massively important part.....go ahead re-read it ill wait

*pause for effect*

Did you see it? *frown* no? The part that says lengthy! Derp :D. Alright now then stage three *begins scanning* Well this is just my opinion, but you should bold your questions, and space them out from your answers, it reads nicer, trust me we get like 30 of these a day, the eyes misur they bleed. Its always nice to have a neat tidy looking application! Oh and another thing try to clarify your grammar more within your question 7, I understand your young (and if you were like me, oh god *shudders*) and some of these things don't seem important or maybe you just miss them, but something that is easy to read, and yet against stops our eyes from bleeding is very very appreciated.

Besides that question 6, looking ok!

EDIT*** Im a derp, I forgot to mention! There is a edit button under your post where you can do all these things without cluttering up the thread :D *its like ~magic~*

Cheemmonkey32

Lord of Altera
Thank you, I have two things. One, I have edited it as I understood you. Secondly, What did you mean by "I know you can fix up that question 6 to be whats the term? 'Kick mountain dew' right that one!"?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Okay, general raiding of towns is ok, but I don't understand a few things. Like why your character was taken as a slave, and why a slave master would be kind and actually teach something to their slaves. Also the last part about looking like a bandit and not using black magic doesn't seem to fit at all, can you just remove that and fix up your answer, just make sure it's a good introduction.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm glad you've fixed up your answer to 6, and I'm sorry to ask this, but could you change 7 as well? It should be more about yourself, rather than what you do in minecraft.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sorry, this has been sitting around too long, I'm going to decline.
If you fix up your answer to 7 (and maybe flesh out 6 some more, it's meant to be a show of your RP skills, not just a story)

Status
Not open for further replies.