Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Chimekoh's Whitelist App [ Accepted - Jase ]

Chimekoh

Noble of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Pichinua, username subject to change.

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
US, EST

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Most of it!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using OOC information for IC advantage. Powergaming is abusing game systems or just overall making your character too godly/overpowered.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
Hi! I'm Aspen, i'm an artist and a game developer and i've been rping for a very, very, very, VERY long time! I just turned 18 yesterday (woo-hoo!) and i'm applying with my boyfriend so we can have some fun on the server >:))
I really like making costumes, creating characters (esp designs!) and creating overarching plots and storylines!

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I heard people in Athier talk about it before it died.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name: Nienna Elasha Dathlue Soryn - Nienna Soryn

Character Age: 19

Character Race: Halfling

Appearance:
❈Height: 3'8
❈Weight: 90lbs
❈Build/Skin: Dainty & Pale (With freckles!)
❈Hair: Butterscotch blonde | Long + Pigtails
❈Facial Features: Soft/Child like

1627572993282.png
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
1627572869548.png

Written Test!

Nienna was born to a rather large family of elves (adopted, asummedly, but this was never disclosed), her mother alone having eight other siblings. Most of these siblings lived alongside them and didn’t move out of their hometown, Havenreach. Her mother's family had minor wealth, such in which she transferred to her parents. She was the youngest child of Lluvania and Ievos Soryn, their older children being a young girl and elder boy.
The young halfling and her siblings were rather close, constantly seen with each other they were inseparable. This also held true to the rest of her family. Being that her family was rather big and almost all in the same place they were a rather tight-knit family.
That is, until one day her older sister, Aerwen, went missing. The day she went missing the children were all at their aunt's house. Due to this, a rather big fight occurred, just about tearing their family apart as everyone was forced to pick a side. Her mother severed their ties with the other family members, becoming far more closed off.
At first, Nienna would cry nightly for her “Wenny”. Although as time passed, the once crisp memory of her sister began to waver before fading away altogether.
Growing up, Nienna was a generally happy-go-lucky child, frequently befriending all of those around her with ease. As a little girl she took a particular interest in sketching and doodling often found writing and drawing in the family garden. Since the loss of her older sister, her parents and older brother became extremely overprotective of her. She had a strict curfew and only was allowed the company of a select few outside of her family.
There was one family, however, that her mother could not cut ties of due to their political status and relationships within said family. A family that was initially planned to tie to Nienna's through an arranged marriage, which is theorized to be the reason for Aerwen's disappearance (assuming she ran away to escape this marriage.) That responsibility was then put on Nienna as soon as she became old enough to understand the implications of such a relationship, though because of her introversion and lack of interest in this man; she wasn't exactly estatic for this forced relationship. He made her uncomfortable, wanting not only a traditional wife, but one that was stasis, always being waited on hand and foot. Nienna would not be allowed to work orwork on her talents, and she'd be treated like a doll rather than a wife.
So, taking it upon herself; Nienna took her best friend (Foster, a black cat she got when she was very little) and ran away from home. She took a few outfits, and minimal things and became a traveler, taking off far from home to never be seen by her family again. Currently, she roams random streets with that same feline perched atop her shoulder and her satchel in hand, looking to start a new chapter.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.