Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

ChrisDo_0 - Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisD

Villager
Hello, my name is Chris, and my in game minecraft name is "ChrisDo_0" without quotations.

I am 18 years old, and I just turn 18 last week. I am a Male and I live in Australia.

I did read your Survival Guide and Tome of Citizenship.

I'm going to be completely honest, I have no idea what an In-character introduction is, but what I can say is that I can a fan of Elderscrolls, and fantasy type RPG games, and your server does look cool and I'd love to play on it. I have had a minecraft account for a coupple of months now and It'
s a fun game. Your server looks cool so I hope I can play on it.

I have a life so I won't be on the computer 24/7 and one of my hobby's is to play role playing games. I will be honored to join your server, but If I'm declined I don't really care, no offence. Just because this isn't the only server in the world. But I would love to play on your server.

Thanks,
Chris Ditfort

Status
Not open for further replies.