Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

*cj9342_ APPLICATION*[Declined- Abbeyvie/DavyITA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.J.

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? cj9342_
2. How old are you? 15
3. What gender are you? Male
4. What country do you live in? United States
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yeah!
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. I came to the new land looking gold. To be the best i could be. But fate struck like a mace to the face, I had came here with my wife and two sons Ulrich jr And Gustav. And while on my way to the nearest village ... In which name i cannot remember, Was attacked by a gang of roving highwaymen my wife and two sons are buried there a place that shall always haunt me. My name is Ulrich Bitteneld Von Klascau I am of swadian nobility but retired my thrown to pursue other intrests. And now of Greyish black hair and a height of two dwarfs 6'4 a strong and intellectual ex noble is left alone to wander. And now yet again in a land more foreign to me than the last I shall strive to make my mark on the world. This day with the radients in my pocket and sword at my hip i shall set off to explore. Maybe even look into the towns and villages scattered throughout the world whilst in the meantime trying not to fall to the same fate as my family. The world is a cruel mistress and I a strong man in his prime shall take her on full front! A New beginning chapter one: Walking down the street a sweet smell fell upon my nose. A smell of delight that brings back memories of the old days back at home in castle Von Bitteneld In the north swadian plains. A tear ran down the Ex-counts face when remembering that smell twas a harty cake made by a fair haired lass of elven decent. The maiden so fair took interest in our old swadian comrade and asked of his previous encounters. The count upon questioning answered so subtlety as if a wraith had passed by He recalled the time when his family was slaughtered in the southern wilds... The count was dumbstruck when he looked up and the maiden was intrigued, He asked her of her work life and family, to which she replied she was a single craftswoman from the bogstrot elves of the southern wilds, But a sudden realization struck her with awe Her brother was one of the highwaymen...

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. Well hey ladies and gents Im cj! I like minecraft history and well skype with my friends. Im from a smalltown in the middle of nowhere. I have a dog and plan on getting a sheep and four chickens. Im not the most normal person youll meet "Because I am hard you will not like me,But the more you hate me the more you will learn". Im big into the jrotc at my school because thats about all we have :/. So hows you day going? Just kidding But in all good reality I am a libertarian that doesnt care about much Im pretty serious about the military and plan on serving in JAG because i wanna practice law and be in the army.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Maybe...

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Not really!

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Well der, that's cheating!

11. How did you find out about our server? Google!

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) No but if I like you I will.

Satouroes

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well for a start I'm glad you didn't swear revenge on the highwaymen and train to become a master ninja to defeat the pirate lord that killed your family (yes applications like that do turn up from time to time).

I have a few suggestions for your application. First of all, tidy up your spelling, punctuation and grammar. For the most part this isn't a concern on the forum or in game but for your application I think it looks a lot better to have a clean and tidy post, (and on that note, separate your questions from your answers and put your questions in bold).

Next I suggest you add more to Q7 as the question actually does state that a minimum of eight sentences are required. Tell us what books you like to read or what your hobbies are.

That's all for now. Good luck.

Blueraid3

I think I might like it here
Hey I agree with Satouroes.
I'm glad you didn't train for revenge like most do, you just accepted it. Although, everyone makes their families die at some point, or make their whole army die except for them.
You did good but I think you should put more details in N*6 as it says a lengthy intoduction.

C.J.

Villager
Can do people As for Q#7 Im not kidding thats about it im from a small town and nm happens. And for 6 i shall make it lengthier and a wee bit more clean. NO REVENGE WHATSOEVER WOOO!!!! >:D

C.J.

Villager
Hey I agree with Satouroes.
I'm glad you didn't train for revenge like most do, you just accepted it. Although, everyone makes their families die at some point, or make their whole army die except for them.
You did good but I think you should put more details in N*6 as it says a lengthy intoduction.
Its been updated

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Hello C.J.!
Could you please add more to question number 7? We are a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. We would like to know more about you;
You could tell us: hobbies, likes, dislikes, what are you studying, what do you want to do as a profession? Things of that nature. Other than that this is a good application!

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Davy! Not you too! :mad: Has this app changed from when you last checked it, Davy? I think is app is good, and will probably accept it.

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
The n°7 is under the minimum Abbey, he hasn't changed it yet.
He just have to add a few things and it will be okay ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.