Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

clingbeetle white-list application [declined - bodejodel]

John Smith

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
clingbeetle​
2. How old are you?
16​
3. What gender are you?
male​
4. What country do you live in?
U.S
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
yes​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
yes I doooo​
6a. How do you feel about the roleplay aspect of our server?
It sounds amazing! I want to try it​
6b. Do you have any experience roleplaying?
No but I am very exited to try it
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hello, my name is John and my Minecraft name is clingbeetle. My friend Mackenzie, or minecraft username macrocks11 told me about hollowworld servers and how amazing it is. I of course got jealous considering I have been looking for a good Minecraft server. I in fact have never played on an rp server of Minecraft before and am being explained how to play on an RP server right now over skype by Mackenzie right now. I am 16 years of age and have been playing minecraft since beta 1.8. Your server sounds truly fascinating and like a lot of fun to play on. If you are reading this thank you for devoting your time into reading my application. If you would like more information about my minecraft server history or personal information (not too personal...) I will be happy to resend another application containing those requirements. I will tell you though that I have never been banned from a server before and have never been truly fascinated by one before, but your's sounds like it may be an one that does it for me. Thank you!​
We're asking you to write out around 8 sentences to determine whether you possess half a brain and are able to communicate with us when you are in the game. Most applicants write too little information on this question, leading us to ask for more information making the whitelisting just take up more time. Please don't make the same mistake others have ;)

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have created many minecraft creations and amazing pieces of architecture. if I'm granted access to your server I will show you my true passion for minecraft
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I LOVE MKNECRAFT!
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am very aware and hate those kinds of mods, they just make minecraft less challenging, I have never been, and never plan to be, banned from a server
11. How did you find out about our server?
My friend macrocks11 told me how amazing it was and I got very jealous
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) no not yet

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
You have made a great application so far, but I wonder if you could change 7 for me? I know it asks for 8 sentences and you have done well for that, however, it's best to talk about something else other than minecraft. We all play it and love it, but we want to know you as a person. Of course we wont force you to give out information that'll make you uncomfortable, you could talk about things like pets, your dream vacation, your favourite childhood memory, favourite old and new games, did something ever happen that was truly amazing that it's hard to believe... or was it a dream?

You can talk about anything :D

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Declined, has not been improved within 5 days and you did 5 applications.
All those applications are a bit confusing...
Final chance: Try again and do it well if you still want to join!