Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

cloak_and_troll's aplication [Declined - Tywin]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope this is the blank one but hers my aplication 1. What is your minecraft username? cloak_and_troll
2. How old are you? 13
3. What gender are you? male
4. What country do you live in? britain

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? yes i do
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? i will
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. i am vescore i grew up on a farm in the out skirts of a city named vesuuvek near a giant volcano when i was growing up i helped my father out on the farm i planted the seeds water them took care of them then sold them in the city then on my way back home it was getting dark but i wasnt scared i had to go outside in the dark all the time at the farm but as i was on the cobblestone path back home i heard some rustling in the trees on the left side of the path then before i new it a man with grey hair and blue goggles with green trousers on scuffed brown shoes and a white jacket lept out t
from the trees he then said to me "hello there little one i am in need of a helper in the city and you look like just the person i need" i replied "sorry mister i have to help my father on our farm" he then said "aah but this will help you grow your crops and livestock here take this if you want become my helper go to the city and look for a burned run down old wood house and go into the cellar" he then handed me a small green bottol with clear but sparkly liquid inside of it then he said "put this on your crops and in your livestocks food" i looked down once again at the bottol and when i looked up he was gone so i just headed back to the farm. the next day i woke up and thought "i'l go use the sparkle water on the plants just to see if i should help him" so i plodded over to the back door put on my shoes squelched my way through the mud and started to put 1 drop of the water onto 5 of the cabbages and went to my daily routine. later i was heading to the city to sell some meat when i thought "i wonder if anything's append to the crops yet" but i just walked on sold my meat then went back home and when i saw the farm i noticed these big green lumps in the ground and then i new that the liquid i put on the cabbages had grom them to a huge size my father was just looking at them with his jaw wide open then i sprinted back to the city to head to the alchemists burned house i eventually found it then i headed to the cellar i opend it up and saw this huge laboritory fulled with amazing things then i saw the man standing there smilling he then made me his apprentice in the studies of alchemy after that i was hooked on making new potions what could help out the farm and make us money and possibly make me famous but there is one thing i am yet to do it is every alchemists dream to turn base lead into gold and i am certain with enough trial and error i shall succed and earn my place in history

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. i like to mess around in minecraft going to new places building things finding more friendly servers to play and build with. I would like to be a part of your community to have fun and explore and talk with nice new people and help people who want to learn about potions. in my spare time i watch youtube videos and mod reviews buy people like antvenom. i tend to watch TV shows like junior bake off on CBBC. (i miss sky) my interests are gaming the martial art of judo and crystal collecting (my collection has way over 50 crystals and still growing. im quite smart i have a good sense of humor and i can pull a few wise cracks here and there but im no comedian.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? i am and i used a xray texture pack once and thought that it just destroyed the fun of the game so i got rid of it and tryd to find the ores and dungeons ligitly

11. How did you find out about our server? i found it on a MC server list

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) not yet but i will if i like the server and the people

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Ok cloak_and_troll, we have a major issues here, first off id ask that before we continue you bold the questions and space your answers out from them just to make it easier to read.

The major issue here is, your question 7, its severely lacking, you need at a minimum 8 sentences, please edit this application and add in the information pertaining to that question.

Besides that I like your question 6, and I hope you will edit this and get approved soon.

By the way the edit button is below your main post, but above mine.

Ok cloak_and_troll, we have a major issues here, first off id ask that before we continue you bold the questions and space your answers out from them just to make it easier to read.

The major issue here is, your question 7, its severely lacking, you need at a minimum 8 sentences, please edit this application and add in the information pertaining to that question.

Besides that I like your question 6, and I hope you will edit this and get approved soon.

By the way the edit button is below your main post, but above mine.
i have edited my aplication to what you said and could you check it to see if its good enough?

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
Ok, I'm declining this.

Cloak, if you re-apply, please change a few things.
1. Do not underline anything, and increase the size of your print, my brain almost exploded trying to read it.
2. Answer every question.

Status
Not open for further replies.