Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

CollinProvost

CollinProvost

Legend of Altera
I got banned for not cutting down the WHOLE tree. I can't even remember the last time I touched a tree. Even if I did get banned for not cutting down a whole tree, why do you guys ban for that if I may ask?

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
Are there floating trees in real life? Is it okay to just sloppily leave the top? Don't give sass, Collin. That is a rule, and it will be kept.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Its only a tempban.
However be aware it is the first of your three strike maximum.

CollinProvost

Legend of Altera
I wasn't given any sass, thats what my ban said. sorry if it seemed that way. Can I atleast get a date or where or when?

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
They've found it against a partial tree, they do't temp ban without reason and I'm not having moderators/admins waste more time providing needless screenshots and logs for every minor temporary ban. What would you do with the info? Go to the Daily Mail? ;)

Wait the ban out.