Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Colten_Decard - Application [Declined - MrSidgen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: You do not need to share any personal information if you do notwant to.
1. What is your minecraft username?
Colten_Decard​
2. How old are you?
21​
3. What gender are you?
Male​
4. What country do you live in?
United States

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Colten Decard was born the son of a master woodsman and a prominent medicine woman. Since the age of five, he began his basic training with his father, learning all he could about the art of concealment and creating simple hunting traps. In addition, he learned the subtle art of pathfinding, looking for minor inconsistencies in his surrounding environment to understand what stories the woods around him had to tell. As a hobby, he dabbled in alchemy, picking up small tricks of the trade form his mother. By the age of seventeen, he was on par with his father as a woodsman and a capable apprentice to his mother.
However, he was forced to flee and begin a life of solitude when a local lord imposed a draft to the neighboring lands to fight for him. The lord had been known for his reckless battles and the vast number of casualties he incurred, and so Colten was urged to leave his woodland home.
It has been eight years, now. Colten Decard, aged twenty-five, now wanders Altera in search of purpose.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am a college graduate.
My favorite color is red. I am philosophical. I am a former boy scout. I enjoy the outdoors. I am fascinated by myths. I think we can learn more from "stupid" animals than we can from other people. Multiple people consider me a very loyal and giving person.​

Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Nothing unique, but I am a quick study when it comes to redstone.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Nawp

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes

11. How did you find out about our server?
Google

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Not yet. Haven't seen the world yet.​

Hadrian

Loyal Servant of Altera
Number seven is completely unacceptable. You need to put legitimate information into it, not just blabbering on about how many sentences you have now. It can be completely random things, we just don't want you to talk about Minecraft. We would like you to tell us things you like outside of video games. For example, What is your favorite color? What is your pet's name? Do you have a pet? What is your dream car? What do you want to do as a career? etc. Take that into consideration when remodeling your application.

Firstly, I am a very boring person. My dream car is one with four inflated tires, a gas pedal, and brakes. I don't have a dream career, and my dog is an indeterminable breed (rescued). I am NOT an exciting person...

Secondly, you are asking - no, DEMANDING - that I give personal and private information to be accepted into the community while also saying:

"Note: You do not need to share any personal information if you do notwant to"

I am a private person that enjoys gaming, and I dislike griefers. That's all you need to know.

Hadrian

Loyal Servant of Altera
Nothing that I said, was demanding you to disclose information about one's self. There is no need to get smart with anyone, it going to get you nowhere.

As I stated, I am not trying to be "smart" with anyone. I just don't see how my favorite color is meaningful.

I REALLY do not like sharing things about myself, online, to people I have never met before. If this is an absolute necessity, then I will look elsewhere for an RP community.

Hadrian

Loyal Servant of Altera
We are not asking for that information, as we would gladly accept it. All I asked of you was to add a few misc. questions to it. Simple as that. We don't want to hear about video games in that section.

Hadrian

Loyal Servant of Altera
A moderator has not looked at it yet, or has not made their decision. Now it's time for you to play the waiting game. :/ My advice to you, is not to bump the application or you'll probably have to re-apply.

Phil-Sidgen

Loyal Servant of Altera
Please add more to question number 7. We are a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. I would like to see more about you: your hobbies, likes, dislikes, what you are studying, what you want to do as a profession etc. Things of that nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.