Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Connqueror's application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spollux17

Villager
Im not sure about the application's order but here goes.
My minecraft username is Connqueror :cool:

I am a male

I am 15. I have agreed to the contract and book of agreement thingy. ( I remember rules, but don't remember names of contract thingies i don't have a good memory):confused:

I love medieval stuff and also living in villages. I work well with others and am a great builder. I love medieval things ;) and also the way this server sounds.:D

STORY

I used to be normal. Regular almost. Then IT happened. creepers they came and kept destroying my house up until i was on the brink of death and insanity. I Fled from that site. Forever. Never to return. My travels made me learn new techniques. new...... skills, shall i say. I learned the ways of a builder. I traveled until i had found something.....unique. A new start, called Altera. A new beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.