Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Conorjfox's application [ Declined - Bellonthewise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conorjfox

Villager
Minecraft username: conorjfox
Real life name: conor
Age: 11 (12 very soon and im not a whining baby like a lot of people think i am before they meet me)

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
:yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
:I think roleplaying is pretty cool and can be pretty fun and i used to play on a RP server on WoW so yes i have some experience roleplaying

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
:I am just someone who's looking for friends a good server and something to do. I play the guitar have an Xbox 360, skype, ect. The reason my name is conorjfox is NOT because of the actor (something) j fox i forgot his name. Its because my favorite animal are fox's and the j is a little personal. At this point i cant think of alot else to say, well i draw and i like anime are two other things. I live a pretty quiet life im usually on for 5 pm. to 9 pm. because i usually watch tv from 9 to 10. I might not be home during those time because of band. Thats pretty much all there is to say so thanks for reading this all the way through

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video
:I dont have any pictures of my work yet but if i need a pic i can build a castle and take a few

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
:I HATE when people talk about the "end of the world" and 2012 stuff and its just annoying since all i want to do is build

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
:I honestly do not use any mods or texture packs because i like this game the way notch made it ( though i do mod games like TES and Fallout)

12. How did you find out about our server?
:Iwas just looking for a good server to play on

13.Have you voted for us
:By the time you have read this i have

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Nice format. I would like for you to take this quiz.

The purpose of this test is for us to make sure that you have indeed read and understand the Kings Law and the ToC. You have one try to pass... take your time.

There is a question that asks how do you get money in Altera. The correct and current answer is Quests, however please answer Mining.

Test is Here!

http://www.bellonthewise.com/hollowword

Status
Not open for further replies.