Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Creed1861 [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creed1861

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? Creed1861

2. How old are you? 17

3. What gender are you? M

4. What country do you live in? U.S

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? yes

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? yes

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. he is a frontiers man tht travels from town to town, village to village. bringing a lend of hand and wisdom and tales of his journeys. he is a hard worker. his parents are lively and well feed. they are back home where he never visits do to his love for exploring and helping those in need of it. his name is Creed a human man that loves others and their well being. ha you could even say he had not one tragic thing happen to him his entire life. now he reaches a new land and cant wait to explore the hills and trees beyond. the end.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. i like to just build and have a good time and be part of a group or guild. you know just to play really. i never really do harm or annoy anyone. if i get killed and lose all my things i just say "hay atleast tht guy's happy" you know. no hard feelings. usually i just listen to others so i don't go on my own. i like some one in charge of me like a leader of some sort. and i love this whole idea of midevil fantasy. and you have my cooperation.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. no i don't get to fancy with pc's

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? umm... not really just hope my skeleton can stay because i really do enjoy him, but its cool if you guys don't accept the skeleton bid. lol

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? sure like i said don't know much about computers so you don't have to worry about those things with me.

11. How did you find out about our server? oh just looking through MCSL server list. and thought tht this might be a server tht i can stick in.

idk how this works,but if you dont mind, imean its up to you. but i think it would be better if i can get a notification at my email account about your thought of me. so here it is. joelmena90@yahoo.com

Frostyvamp

I think I might like it here
There is an edit button at the bottom of your original post, so you don't need to flood this thread every time you want something changed :p
Edit:.................See? magical editing has happened, learn from my example, you will find it useful :)

Frostyvamp

Okay, 2 things to point out now, I guess:
-Orcs are not a part of the server's lore, some people may politely correct you, others will be quite offended if you use the word in RP.
-"Everyone but me died in an X raid" is generally frowned upon, as is the following "I am driven by my thirst for revenge" part.
-Okay, make that three. This is just solidifying point 2: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/do-not-comment-on-whitelist-applications.14413/
the second part of Sally's post is pretty much what I'm saying.

Frostyvamp

ha you could even say he had not one tragic thing happen to him his entire life
There's no need to completely oppose the idea of a tragic event-it's just that before, yours was the kind that is frowned upon, the sort of "Total annihilation of everyone but me so now I'm angry and want revenge" tragedy. To quote a pretty succinct way of putting all this,
Your character is not unique by some tragic past, they are unique by how you use them. What their personality is, how they react to other people. Yes they can be paranoid around others without a massive trauma.

Frostyvamp

As I'm not a staff member, I can't do anything more. There are very few staff members online at this time of night, so you may have to just wait a bit.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Okay, your answers to 6 and 7 need to be longer. make sure 7 has more about yourself, rather than what you do in minecraft.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry, this has been sitting here too long so I'll have to decline. If you get the time to fix up your application, feel free to apply again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.