Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Cursed Transformation?

Culneaj

Lord of Altera
My character is called Jean, a 30 year old Farmer and Traveler. If you want to know more look at my character profile. I recently came up with an idea of a certain curse or disfunction of the body, where sometimes - at a random time - the person who is cursed transforms into an evil blood thirsty demon. I have been role playing this type of character for about 2 days now. I was just wondering if that is ok, or if Alterian Lore says different? Thanks :)

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
My character is called Jean, a 30 year old Farmer and Traveler. If you want to know more look at my character profile. I recently came up with an idea of a certain curse or disfunction of the body, where sometimes - at a random time - the person who is cursed transforms into an evil blood thirsty demon. I have been role playing this type of character for about 2 days now. I was just wondering if that is ok, or if Alterian Lore says different? Thanks :)
Dark blood ;) They are essentially demons when they reach level four. I'll link you the lore.
https://sites.google.com/site/alteranlore/chapter-4-races-and-traits/spirit-blessed/dark-blood

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
The system of levelling works upon asking whoever is in charge of accepting high end Darkbloods. Start a conversation and include either Fitz or Legion9191 in it, because as far as I know Fitz is our Lore guy and Legion accepts this kind of stuff. However, I seriously wouldn't give you much chances. Nothing personal, but you are quite new to the server, and not many people saw you Roleplay yet, especially someone that is reliable enough for us to say "yup, you're good".

The biggest issue with such high Darkbloods is their power and lack of control. This is extremely hard to Roleplay out, because your every thought gets counteracted by another thought. All in all, you're actually insane, but that curse also makes you very powerful.

Spark

Broken
Doesnt it say you have to have been here for 6 months to be a monster race, level...5?4? Spirit blessed or level 4 darkblood?
Edit: found it :D
Fitz said:
For the level four spirit blessed trait or for playing a race that is not on the standard playable races list the following requirements must be met:

5 mods or admins (at least one must be an admin) who are willing to risk their integrity to vouch for your ability to stay in character while playing, that you roleplay well, and that you do not write over powered characters.

you have been playing on hollowworld for AT LEAST 6 MONTHS!!!

that you have a good backstory that fits with the lore.

send me a PM with these things, include the mods and admins that are willing to vouch for you. when they all have posted that you are good to go i will approve or deny based on your story, I may ask you to change some things but likely nothing major.

the non playable races are very limited, before going through all the work to get approved contact me and let me know what you want to play i'll say ye or ne, dont get pissed if I say ne.
Although it does only say spirit blessed it probably means darkblood as well