Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Darth Garlington - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your minecraft username?
jdyer10
How old are you?
15 years of age
What gender are you?
I am a male
4. What country do you live in?the United States of America
5a.
Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
yes, I agree to read the guide
5b.
Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
yes, I will read them prior to asking any questions that may be answered within them
Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Long ago there was a great king of a vast kingdom. This king begat three sons. His eldest son would grow to become the mightiest king ever to rule a land, his second son would grow to become the noblest knight to ever wield a blade, and his third son would grow to become the wisest scholar ever to study the world. When the first son succeeded his father he appointed the second son as his royal captain of the guard and the third son as his royal advisor. While the first son was mighty, he was also naive, and while the third son was wise, he was also treacherous. The Third son assured the first son of the machinations of a neighboring kingdom, and told him that they were stockpiling supplies and soldiers in a city near the border. The first son, oblivious to the third son's trick, sent the second son and his army to raid the city and kill all that dwelled within. The army overtook the city in minutes, and found no sign of a mounting invasion, but when the second son returned to his brother's castle, he found his elder brother slain and his younger brother on the throne. The third son then used a dark magic to weaken the second brother, to darken his heart and rend his soul from his body, but the noble knight's heart was too strong. Seeing this, the black sorceror cast an illusion upon the knight, making him appear as a warrior of evil, and cast him adrift on the currents of time. I have searched for untold hours for a realm to call my home, and I believe that Altera may be just the place, if I am allowed exist inside it's boundaries.
Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My name is Dylan, but my minecraft username is jdyer10 because my friend gave me his account. My interests include MineCraft, role-playing, nearly anything with a medieval theme, and music. My hobbies include marching and concert band and video games. I want to join this community because I love to role-play, especially in a medieval theme and setting, and i love minecraft. This would be my first server to join, if my application is accepted. I think that the way this server is described is extremely interesting, and I would love to be able to explore Altera, the End, and the Nether. I admire the setup of Hollow World, with the divisions of Altera, along with the End, the Nether, and the King's Playground. I feel that I would enjoy this server immensely, and I would do anything I could to benefit the server.
Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
No, unfortunately I have no such examples at the moment
Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
The name "Darth" is what my fellow band members refer to me as due to my usually-dark attire, and has little to do with the Star Wars movies, other than that most sith wear black
Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes, and I will abstain from the use of such methods
How did you find out about our server?
I saw it on www.mcserverlist.net
Have you voted for us?
yes, I have
EDIT: Added Content

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - in question number 7 we ask for at least 8 lines of text speaking about yourself , Where as you basicly have spoken about why you want to join the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.