Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Dehik's Application - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dehik

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Dehik
2. Age: 19

3. Gender: Male
4. Country: Finland

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?

Yes.​

6.Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills.
Before you would stand a youngster at the height of a regular man. Dressed in fine, dark garments that you might expect from a nobleman, standing straight with a proud posture. Head held high, the man makes no eye contact with those nearby, perhaps from spite and pride. The figure continues walking, soon gone from the area just as quick as he entered it. It is like he never passed through.​

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

Just a student from Finland, looking for a more public minecraft realm to settle on. Other than gaming and other things, I enjoy roleplaying in World of Warcraft and have experience doing it over few years. This kind of server in minecraft is something I haven't yet experienced, and I am curious to do so.​

8. If you have examples of your work please attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I'm sorry, haven't saved any of my buildings or works on other servers to my computer.​

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

The Character description might strike as a short one, but that's much what I intended. I like progressing and creating a character through actual gameplay rather than planning it through beforehand.​

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes.

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Hello Dehik, you'll have to add more to the question number 6 and 7,
you didn't tell anything about your character, it should be an in-character introduction, so please fix that.
About the question n°7, it says explicitly to make it 8 sentences long at least. Thankyou (just edit the post above)

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - Please fill in the whitelist application properly. Specially regarding questions number 6 and 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.