Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

destroyer_V0s application [Declined - Sally]

are tnt cannons allowed to be used against mobs such as zombies, creepers and so on?

• yes they can but not against players

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not at all in any form whatsoever

• yes but not against player buildings

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

destroyer_V0

I think I might like it here
Name: destroyer_V0
Nickname/Alias: destroyer
Race: human with a water spirit
Height: 180cm or so (dont judge me)
Weight: don't know
Hair: can't see any probably short and dark
Eyes: blue vissor covers eyes
Skin: from black to white, with different shades of blue and grey
Identifying Marks: look like I'm wearing armour at all times which is multi-layered but not indestructable. can not take it off for some reason.
Appearance: black cloth and metal platingwith basic helmet
Strengths: can not drown, don't age, decent knowlege of redstone contraptions and how to make and use them, quick regeneration, efective use of weapons.
Weaknesses and fears: hate the undead, especialy skeleton archers, can't travel too far from any water source,
Religion and cults: I dont believe in any god or religion, but respect all who do
Profession: I can build advanced machines which launch explosive projectiles in a set direction, with mercenary and blacksmith work on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.