Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Deternal- Application 2 [Declined - Bellonthewise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deternal

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? Deternal
2. How old are you? 16
3. What gender are you? Male
4. What country do you live in? England

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yes

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

Growing up in an aristocratic household, life was tough for Cyrus as he was forced to follow old traditions and look down on the lower classes. Cyrus hated this, and regularly played with 'commoners' against his parent's knowledge. One day however, Cyrus was framed stealing from his mothers jewelry box and was kicked out, at only the age of 11. He was taken in by a thief guild, living on the streets, abandoned houses, anywhere they could find they managed to get by. Interested in technology as he was. He hated doing this, but he knew he needed to. Eventually he grew tired of being a thief and abandoned his comrades. He managed to earn a living by working on the sidestreet, giving him rent for a small house. Whilst living in his house Cyrus regularly visited the library and became interested in the housing market, it came to his attention that he might be interested in becoming an alchemist. He saw a note on a message board which caught his attention.
The adventurous side of Cyrus never left him, at the age of 20 Cyrus set sail to find new lands, but his ship crashed.
Cyrus woke up in somesort of sanctuary, surrounded by priestesses of the sisterhood, Cyrus could not seem to remember anything only his name.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

Hello my name is tom and I am 16 from England and I will soon be studying my A levels, i enjoy playing minecraft and talking to my friends. Additionally i like to listen to music. I would like to be a part of the community because i have heard the community is good and i want to contribute towards this experience. I want to have fun in a good RP environment and this looks like the place to be. I have a pet dog which is a British Bulldog and is 5 years old. I play League of Legends and first person shooters and lots of other games. I like tea and biscuits, a good crumpet goes down nicely too. I am also interested in science and i am pursuing a career in medicine. My favourite game series is the metal gear solid series. I started playing minecraft on beta 1.3 and have been enjoying it since

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I build things but i don't really screenshot them.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Feel free to talk to me and ask me anything.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes.

11. How did you find out about our server?
My friends navac and ratchet597 told me about it.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Ok overall pretty good, on question 6 try to make it more "in-character" it seems more like a background story

Also you should bold the questions and space out the questions and answers to make everything read better.

Status
Not open for further replies.