Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

dideej848 - Application [Declined - MrSidgen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dideej848

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? - dideej848
2. How old are you? - I am currently 16, although I am 17 in just 8 days.
3. What gender are you? - Male​

4. What country do you live in? - UK ( United Kingdom )

5a.
Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? - Yes I do.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? - Yes I do.​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
- The last thing I remember was walking to my humble abode after a long war that had seemed to be never ending, everybody but I made it out of that war alive. I feel, disorientated or somewhat traumatised by the fact so much killing had been going on around me, but I'm all too glad it is over now. What happened next was to scar me even more than the war itself. As I was walking what seemed to be the dry farmland that led up to my house; suddenly I was confronted by two tall very eerie men. That is all I can remember. Maybe I was hallucinating and the war was still in full swing? I do not know. But none of that matters any more.
I have found myself washed up here, at the shores of Altera. My life shall follow the path it has been given and now we shall see where it takes me.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
- Hello everybody! I am Shane, I am usually playing Minecraft and as it is now the holidays I will have a lot more time to spend playing! :D
I also BMX with my friends when I have nothing better to do, I have also practised the art of Kickboxing for around 7 years now. I love Rap, Dubstep and Comedy Movies, so if you think you have any brilliant songs or movies to share with me, please do not hesitate to throw your ideas at me :p
I'd love to be a part of your community because I am looking to have a lot of fun, which this server seems to be able to provide. I have never experienced a RolePlay server before but I'm sure it's something I would love to do! I like doing new things and I am sure to bring a lot of fun times to the server!
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
- I don't really have anything that I can upload here as I lost all of my pictures when this laptop broke and my brother had to re-install the Operating System :(
But I will be sure to create some wonderful things in-game from time to time when I am in a creative mood!

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
- I have pretty much shared all that I believe I need to share with you, but if you have any questions for me, please fire away and I will answer then as quickly as possible!

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
- Yes I am fully aware of this and shall never use any this on your server.
11. How did you find out about our server?
- I found your server on McServerlist

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
- Once I recover my password I shall :)

Fry_Pan_Man

Loyal Servant of Altera
well i like it although 6 you said thats all you remember,but it doesnt say your RP name.does your person not remember his name or have you not thought of one yet?

Phil-Sidgen

Loyal Servant of Altera
what kind of war i want to know more of you RP character. such as who he is, where hes from, what war was going on, why was it going on, who started it, did the war end, what did he do in the war ect ect. Declined however dont be disheartened, make the changes and reapply and i'm shure you'll find a place.

Status
Not open for further replies.