Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Dota 2 beta keys (FREE)

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
So I booted up my pc today and found out steam gave me 10 beta keys for Dota 2, and was wondering if any of you wanted one, if so post your steam id below so I can give you the beta key

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Did the same for me. Just sell the Dota 2 copies on the Steam Community Market and earn money on it instead.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I know, but it's worth a try. Just have them lay there for some time, someone would eventually buy some.

NiNi

MooCat
I've got like 20 of these to give away... not that anyone needs them anymore, but PM me if you want one... or a bunch.

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
I know, but it's worth a try. Just have them lay there for some time, someone would eventually buy some.
has got a point i had like 30 or more on there a few months a go and they all eventual sold and all the rest i get i give half away and sell the other half