Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Dr. Herbstein - application - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. TheRudeGamer (An old account, not my behaviur!)

2. 14

3. Male

4. Denmark (Main-land europe)

5a. Of course!

5b. Why wouldn't I?

6. Hello fellow adventurer! My name is Dr. Herbstein! I'm the engineer in the world of Altera! I make magic contraptions using redstone. The magic powder, only the greatest can mine! Further more. My friend Theolivermand, will join me on the journey for the 5*5 door. Legit! Him and i will be mining all night, and building all day!

7. I'm a mature guy making youtube videos on a hobby basis. My partner Theolivermand and I will record your journey for the 5*5 door. One of my big interest is making games. So in 2 years i'm hopefully joining the first gaming college in Denmark. I just bought a new PC, but it's partially broken. I'm hopefully sending it back in a few days.

8. All i have is begginer redstone stuff in danish. So unfortunately bot.

9. Not that can think of right now...

10. Of course, i LOVE finding the first diamond legit! I just feel so lucky!

11. Well me and Theolivermand was browsing MCseverlist, and it was on the top ;-)

12. I couldn't find the "Vote up" button!

Hope this application is fullfilling. If not, feel free to ask me!

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined -​
I'm sorry but I don't think this server is for you. I get the feeling from your application that you are impatient and rush into things, since you haven't taken the time to simply sit down and write a well thought-out or succinct application.

Status
Not open for further replies.