Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Drewschu1428's Application [Declined-Abbeyvie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Schu

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
drewschu1428
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
I am a male
4. What country do you live in?
United States of America

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes I do
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes I do
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

SWOOSH... The cold wicked yet inviting wind brushed across my soft warm blooded face as I waited for my best friend Dane Buckminster to give me the signal. The signal... what signal you might ask? It was the signal for just the most exciting, dangerous, daring prank ever. This amazing prank was for me and Dane to make the statue of our town mayor blow up. I know I know that sounds cruel but everyone hates him so it will make up for it. SQUEEK... That must be the signal, I sprung into action and pulled the cold lever. It hurt my hands from the cold. I watched as the redstone current headed towards the pile of TNT. I counted down, 3...2...1. Huh nothing... BOOM... wow there were pieces of stone everywhere. The mayors ugly cold hearted head landed right next to me. That should teach him a lesson. The next day I woke up to screaming downstairs. I rushed down to see my mother being hurt by the mayors guards. I ran up and hit the tiny guard with a pan. Ouch that hurt. I told my mom to run. At that moment i just remembered about Dane and how he could be getting hurt right now. I got out of the house as quickly as i could and rushed to his house. When i got inside i ran upstairs and saw him sleeping. I jerked him awake and we talked About what had happened. We decided to run away. He was packing his belongings when i looked over to him and i saw an arrow through his head. My eyes widened and my heart was speeding soo much i passed out. I woke up and looked around, The house was trashed, Books everywhere, blood on the carpet. I had to get out of this stupid town. I grabbed his bow and some arrows, and i also grabbed a sword. I ran downstairs and left the bloodstained house. I ran towards the gate when A guard stepped in front of me. I fell backwards and landed on my bum. That hurt. I quickly pulled out the bow and shot him right in the chest. Oh my god I had just killed my first human. I started to cry when I ran. I made it out the gate and ran up the huge hill outside of town. When i got to the top I spotted a pig. I needed food. I shot it with the bow and killed it. I think im starting to get the hang of it.

10 YEARS LATER... I have now been living on my own for Ten years. Now is probobaly a good time to tell you who I am. My name is Pretlo Quinith I was born in the year 1689. I have always been a prankster and everyone hated me. I am a human but i dont know if i am also part elf. I grew up in the town Anreth With the town Mayor Andy Cobbler. I have been banished from my town because of the best prank ever that i did. I also hated it because it killed one of my best friends. I built myself a wood house with a comfy bed and a furnace. i have been adventuring a couple of times. And one time i found my mother, But she died soon after. Lately I have been hearing of this place called Altera I wonder if it is real. Id like to see it sometime.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

My real name is Andrew I like Playing minecraft, I also play baseball and basketball. I am really good at Minecraft. I like to play on a server for a long time when I play on it. When i play basketball I get in the zone and completely own everyone. I am getting good at surfing. I like baseball alot actually I am playing on a team right now. I really hope you like my story and I am also really glad that I found this server.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have made loads of things but sadly I dont have a picture... Sorry :(

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No not really :)

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I do

11. How did you find out about our server?
I found out about this server from Flyblakey

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I have not but I will right away.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
No.

Reason.

Declined.

Also.. the character profile.. doesn't follow my example of learning about your character.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.