Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

EarlofDanby-Application - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarlofDanby

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
EarlofDanby
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
England
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Definitely.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I am the EarlofDanby ( a true historical character-although the following story probably won't match up to reality). Originally a citizen of a distant realm, betrayed I was by my own people. A fond adventurer in my youth I set-off in my usual less than noble quests with tomfoolery rife throughout each march. Caught between a bitter civil war on the divide between these two great land masses on one of my many adventures I was 'gagged and bagged'. Thrown on the next ship to 'Timbuk-wherever this is' I awoke and found myself here... The Lands of Altera await!
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Well I'm 18 caught in a gap-year before university. My grades are mediocre, I prefer escapism to pretty much everything else, although I'm by no means introvert. I like mountain biking, swimming, and going out with friends when I'm not working. To relax I spend endless hours reading books like the Hobbit; watching films like the Lord of the Rings or Battle Royale;playing Minecraft, League of Legends, Skyrim, etc... I used to be a member of scouts and army cadets back in the day and when your a kid and spend a weeks holiday in a forest with friends hiking, making stuff, pitching a tent with adults there to provide you with endless activities you're pretty much living the adventurous life you read about in books, as you grow however the magic seems to die and so escapism prevails leaving you a prime candidate to re-live these past-times and hopes of adventure in the future with escapism which is but one of the many reasons bringing me here along with the fact that of course role playing games are awesome. So heres hoping you won't turn be down, I would love to be part of the wonderful story you have created.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I'm afraid not and like any interview I have a feeling I've nailed my own coffin with this one, sorry for the let down on this question.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
That Im already nervous about my application and hope I can join in the fun this seems to be.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I feel they ruin the game even on single player mode and so have never loaded such blasphemy.
11. How did you find out about our server?
A server listing website, how dull!
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Of course.

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined -
Feel free to try again.
Please copy the questions aswell, and fill them properly, as in question 7, put eight sentences introducing yourself to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.