Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

edenthehobos application [Declined - Abbeyvie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

edenthehobo

Villager
1.what is ur minecraft username? My minecraft username is edenthehobo
2. How old are you? I am 13
3. What gender are you? I am male

4.what country do you live in? Australia
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I was born to a poor but loyal dwarven family, that consisted of 2 parents and one brother who was a freak, we lived in the kingdom of Athernia near the west region. When i was 5 my brother was killed in a freak murder accident and i really miss him. I was constantly bullied at school it was a school of medieval warfare so the bullies almost killed me!
the bullying continued throughout the three years of medieval warfare school. When i graduated I was asked to be one of the King of Athernia's loyal guards i accepted gladly! I was a guard for 10 years I had a friend called Eisenburg in the kings guard association i was 26 by now I had grown my first dwarven beard 2 years later a mage attacked the castle of Athernia the mage cast a teleporting spell on some of the guards and was just about to shoot the king but i jumped in front and saved his life. I was teleported into the ocean where I swam for days and became unconscious and now I'm here......
7.Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My name is Eden and I have played other roleplaying servers and enjoyed them a lot I love music soccer and camera working. I always help even if it means dying. Me and my brother wallywilbert are applying together to try and get the best chance of roleplaying there is. I love to build and use redstone. I will bring a great deal of help.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I am making a custom map i have made a texture pack and helping my bro make a custom map and i have built lots of sculptures on creative servers e.g. guitar, ham burger castle and many more.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Your server is gonna be great
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes.
11. How did you find out about our server?
MCSL
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Hi edenthehobos, you need to fix one major issue.

Your question 7 is way below the minimum! Fix it fast before an admin/mod sees this and declines it :)

Thanks have a nice day :)

Ps the edit button is below your post but above mine.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Also, I'd like to add in that, think of your character, as playing your character. What kind of freak murder accident would be considered a freak one, how could murder be an accident, and why is it this character (that is a dwarf) has gone to such a variety of schools?
Please think through carefully about your RP introduction, it's meant to be a show of your RP abilities, not just who can make the most dramatic story. I've said it plenty of times, but I'll happily repeat this:

Personality is the most important trait of your character.

Don't make up extreme events to give your character a reason to think or feel something, sometimes to way a character feels could be completely natural to them. My character is naturally prideful of herself, terribly so. This COULD be because of some event, but it also could be because she's a pirate, and that's how she rolls.

So think about it. Give a story of your character travelling with someone, or by himself, or exploring somewhere. Does he step carefully over things, or does he have heavy feet? He's a dwarf right? Better take that into consideration too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.