Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

edenthehobos application [Declined - Sally]

Is this server a great server?

• no its not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

edenthehobo

Villager
1.what is ur minecraft username? My minecraft username is edenthehobo
2. How old are you? I am 13
3. What gender are you? I am male

4.what country do you live in? Australia
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
My name is Tybolt I am 5 I live in a small wooden hut in the dark woods with my farther its not one of those huts which make you an outcast it was small but fantastic on the inside with beautiful lights and windows a big door and the best table made of the wood of THE GREAT FOREST!!! My mother was killed when i was born. Every night when the lights turn out and all that is left is moon light ,which makes a sort of blue effect, a green faced creep with a sad looking face waits at the front door I told my father but he didn't believe me until one night I told him to go check and he did but 3 seconds after he left a big explosion was heard and i went to check what had happened but all I could find was a big dirty hole, flames were every where, and a piece of my Fathers favourite shirt. I miss him dearly then I saw my house burnt to a crisp with another creep standing in the middle I decided that I would avenge my Father and kill every creeper I see unless it helps me. I had to walk for days I was thirsty hungry and sweaty. I finally found a small town called Burnidage which had 2 hotels and 1 pub which wasn't very big and all the alcoholics went there. I was taken to the orphanage by a fat guy with a fancy necklace and stayed there for 4 years until i was sold to a man with 2 other orphans I was given a room of my own but it had a secret room under the small ruined bed this is where i started to make a chestplate with the leather from my bed, the metal from a candle holder and the bravery from my fathers sweat and blood on the torn shirt piece to create the ultamite chesplate ever. After I had finished building the chest plate which took 2 years I quickly put it on and stole some bread from the table I ran out of my house without anyone noticing and went into the wild. I fought many creepers after i killed the 4th creeper I felt satisfied but in the darkness there were 2 purple eyes and strange noises when I looked at the eyes they started to shake then they disappeared the strange noises continued I turned around and there it was giant black tall open mouth with sharp teeth and the purple eyes the creature grabbed me around the waist and then i ended up here with 2 of my toes missing and my chestplate gone!........
7.Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My name is Eden and I have played other roleplaying servers and enjoyed them a lot I love music soccer and camera working. I always help even if it means dying. Me and my brother wallywilbert are applying together to try and get the best chance of roleplaying there is. I love to build and use redstone. I will bring a great deal of help. I love soccer and my team just won the semi finals and we are gonna win the finals. I have a sister who hates me and a twin brother named Ben he likes chocolate but so does everyone. I like to eat a lot and am supposed to be fat but instead im really thin so i eat more. I have very pale skin red hair and lots of freckles. I have made many stories and a book which took 4 years but never finished I like to install mods and textures my favourite mod is sonic ethers unbelievable shaders mod because it makes everything beautiful and laggy my favourite computer company is apple and I really want to join this server because its great, you have generous staff who give feedback and the community is great everyone helps and I want to be part of the community so i can help too
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I am making a custom map i have made a texture pack and helping my bro make a custom map and i have built lots of sculptures on creative servers e.g. guitar, ham burger castle and many more.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Your server is gonna be great
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes.
11. How did you find out about our server?
MCSL
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes

matyio

The original mute
Sorry your character introduction is unacceptable here. We are a serious roleplay server and the likelyhood of a five year old surviving that, let alone making coherent thoughts that can be used in later life, is not realistic. We also do not allow the type of story where "my parents died because of X so I survived when I was X years old for X years/days, before being found." it's shows a lack of creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.