Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

edouard application [Declined - Abbeyvie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

edouard

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
eddouard
2. How old are you?
14 years old
3. What gender are you?
male
4. What country do you live in?
canada QC
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
yes i agree
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
yes i agree again
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
first i found a tree and an other and an other. i start to cut all trees i found. i need a house to survive. but what i see. i can see a movement near a couple of tree. it like... it like a zombie! quickly i made a sword. i rushes over him. i hurt it and again, and again. finally i kill him and now i'm hungry. where i can find food. i serching food in the forest. oh a pig. i kill it and i eat it. after this i build my house. it's made of wood and stone. it's a good job.

a day I walk in the desert. i can see a far shape of a house. is it a village? i decide to walk toward it arrive at the village i found funny people but they can't speak. i decide to live here this village is my new house .

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; hello my name is edouard my real name is edouard i live in Quebec, i like to play soccer and minecraft. i like working but i'm just 14 years old then i just have a summer jobs. in your community i will make project and listen to learn new tricks. i would not be useless.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. not now but i project to build a big tower with secret passages

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
yes. i am a good guy i dont know all minecraft thing but if you learn me a bit i can be very useful to you.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
no i dont know how.
11. How did you find out about our server?
facebook (friend of a friend) tell me thats the best server he plays

willybobsta

I think I might like it here
You need to make your Q. 6 longer and make it give your character some backstory and Q. 7 needs to be longer.

I don't think you will be accepted if you do not make No.7 And No.6 Longer In No.7 Try talking about your pets or your hobbies! The longer it is the better! Goodluck! Just some helpful advice for you!

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Capitalization is important. :) Please follow advice of the posts above me. I would also like you to fix your character's intro.. It reads like you are just playing minecraft. Why don't you explain who your character is, or why he or she thinks that way.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Try and tell us your character's (RP character you created yourself) story. Try to be imaginative and most importantly:
Take your time!
Otherwise it won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.