Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Edulus's application [Pending - Bellonthewise]+

edulus

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Edulus
2. Your real name: Jeroen
3. Age:21
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Netherlands

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I am a gamemaster of dnd games, have more than 2 years of minecraft exp. and i was a member of Hallow world before the V.1 update.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more
Hi, I'm Jeroen, 21, from holland.
i'm a college dop-out, with way to many time on my hands and i've been using that to play minecraft, DnD and all kinds of roleplaying games. I'm also a history buff, to the point that i was called a walking history book. I've played in multiple MC servers, selecting the few roleplayers out there and try to make a village, which each his/her tasks.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
i will upload some, when i'm capable of putting them on the web.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?Not too much thats is relevant to this application

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes and if allowed, i will Smite the first one who i catch using it.
12. How did you find out about our server?
I was a member before the MC V.1 update.
13. Have you voted for us? yes, but its an old vote, i need to renew it ^^

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Very good application.

Please add more to question number 8. We are a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. I would like to see more about you; hobbies, likes, dislikes, what are you studying, what do you want to do as a profession? Things of that nature.

Minus that... I think you should be set to go!

edulus

Villager
Right-o, then here ill put a bit more into question 8​
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more
Hi, I'm Jeroen, 21, from holland.
I'm a college drop-out, with way to many time on my hands and i've been using that to play minecraft, DnD and all kinds of roleplaying games.
I'm also a history buff, to the point that i was called a walking history book. my main area of interest is in medieval & tactical warfare.
I've played in multiple MC servers, selecting the few roleplayers out there and try to make a village, which each his/her tasks.
Im currently working as a freelancer going from one job to the other and i participate in medieval fairs and roleplaying community's.
I dislike people who say things can't be done because the rules say it should be so, i find them annoying trying to undermine my fantasy.
I'm hoping i can get enrolled in a blacksmith education and that i can get a job at a paintball terrain.
I'm quite a teamplayer and if people ask for help with big projects, ill be one of the first to pitch in.​

Deddily

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hi Jeroen! I was just wondering what you mean exactly by this:
I dislike people who say things can't be done because the rules say it should be so, i find them annoying trying to undermine my fantasy.

edulus

Villager
Its in the lines of real life. I will obide to all the rules of the tome and rules of each mayor. But its more of: i want to build an actual wooden tank in my backyard. I ask for help but they refuse because its crazy, idiotic and probably illigal. I still made it. But they kept whining that i needed to stop. All in good fun.

To point that i don't hate rules themselves: i made a minecraft war rulebook to shame the geneva convection ^^