Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Elitarform - application [Pending - Bellonthewise]+

Elitarform

Villager
1. Elitarform
2. Bartosz
3. 18
4. Male
5. Poland
6. Yes, I did.
7. I absolutely love it. I started with RP 3 years ago, on some PBFs.
8. I am Bartek, I consider myself as a musician - I play bass guitar in a few bands, like to play guitar to relax. I love Rush, Kabanos, The Strokes, Yes and many other bands. I collect Transformers, G.I. Joe, Star Wars, anime thingies and love playing RPG, paper or computer ones. I am fan of all the things I collect, being active on message boards, having real contact with other fans. :) I am here, because I think I will never play Skyrim in my life! Kidding - I do really like idea of Minecraft RP.
9. I have actually some videos of me and my band in a concert - http://www.youtube.com/user/PretorianBand
10. My love for RP(G)s! :D
11. Yes, I am - these things are ruining the gameplay and the idea of exploring and mining.
12. I have searched through mcserverlist.net.
13. Yes, I did.