Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Emeraldlollipop's Application[Pending - Bellonthewise]

Mei_BB

Villager
1. Minecraft Username: Emeraldlollipop
2. Name: Mei Brown
3. Age: 15
4. Gender: Female
5. Country: Melbourne, Australia (Born in England :heart:)
6. Tome Citizenship: I agree
7. Roleplay experience: I love roleplay. I have had over 2 years of roleplay experience on Runescape and a roleplaying group on facebook
8. 8 sentences about myself: I'm Mei. I was born in England and lived there for five years before I moved to Australia where I now attend an all-girl catholic school (against my will, I might add) in Melbourne. I really enjoy anime and some of my favourite series' include Black Butler, Rozen Maiden, Full Metal Alchemist and Ouran High School Host Club. I am also seriously into video games and enjoy a good match of CoD, Battlefield and has an addiction for Assassins Creed. Some of my hobbies include reading, eating, sleeping, roleplaying and of course, minecraft. I first got minecraft when it was still in Alpha and have loved it ever since.
9.Screen shot 2012-01-01 at 7.57.00 PM.png
I'm a bit of a `Brony`, and so I built this giant pixel-art of Rainbow dash. I know it isn't Medieval themed, but I thought it was just an example of what I can do. I didn't use a pattern for this, and basically went from memory. I also make custom skins - including my own and will be happy to show you!
10. Anything else to add: Only that I love medieval history and I would LOVE to join your server.
11. Are you aware that greifing and the use of mods is illegal on the server: Yes, I am aware. I will follow the rules and not grief or use mods.
12. How did I hear about Hollow World: From a friend.
13. Did I vote in the poll: Yes, I have voted for you!

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
This is a very nice application. Please put the questions into the application. Also, keep in mind the pixel art is not allowed on the server.

Mei_BB

Villager
Thankyou ~ I will edit the post immediately
As for the pixel art, thankyou for informing me. I also make custom skins, which I texture myself - including my own, then I would be happy to show you!