Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

emiresnaf [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

emiresnaf

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
emiresnaf

2. How old are you?

3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
Türkiye (Turkey)

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes.

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Now the nord warrior sees the assassin. As soon as the assassin pulls his crossbow from his back the warrior takes his shield in front of his self and rushes to the assassin. As the assassin sees him he pulls a bolt out of his backpack and puts it on the crossbow and fires it. When the bolt hits the shield the nord stops and pulls his axe from is back and throws it to the assassin. The assassin gets hitten from his chest. When he gets hit he shouts that he will meet the warrior at the other side. The warrior comes near the assassin and pulls his axe from his chest while he is layed on the grass. As soon as he pulls the axe he puts it in its case on his back and walks away.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around

8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My name is Emir Esnaf. I am a student at an Italian School. I go to carting at some weekends. I go to Silivri when it is summer. I'm a really friendly person :D .I love to cycle. I have 4 bikes. 2 mountain, 1 road-racing, and a bmx. I would like to join your community because I love roleplaying. I used to play on MTA San Andreas vG (Valhalla Gaming), it is a roleplaying server. I would like your world to become a better one. I would like to increase your and my roleplaying experience.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
No, sorry.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Yes, actually. I have 2 accounts and I was wondering if you could whitelist both of them. My main account's name is emiresnaf and the my second account's name is fanserime. Please whitelist the main one if you can't whitelist both.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I am.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I found you on Google Searching: minecraft roleplay server(s).

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
No, first I would like to see the server.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Yeah, to show your RPing skills. Also if you're going to make up a background for your character, I'd suggest not making everyone he knows die, it's an overused idea and sometimes it's declined on the spot because we see it too much...

And 7 should have around 8 or more sentences :p preferably longer sentences than something like: "I like cats"

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry, this must be getting annoying, but there's action and nothing about your character. Can you try write it in first person? The link I gave before had a great example of putting your character through a situation. It doesn't have to be dramatic or anything, it could be as simple as your character having a discussion with someone they know. Like riding a cart to the city to sell some wares, or since you've chosen a battle, maybe have your character thinking about what he's doing, what he's after, and observing his surroundings before he gets into the battle :D.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry :( this thread is inactive, so I'll have to decline it. Feel free to apply again, just make sure to fix up 6

Status
Not open for further replies.