Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Epicminecraft14's application [Declined- Abbey]

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Anderson

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
Epicminecraft14 (sorry I don't know how to change it. I know it ruins the feel. Could you please change it to Arthur?)

2. How old are you?

3. What gender are you?
Male

4. What country do you live in?
USA

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I hear cannons rumble in my ears all the time now. the memory of my father is still lingering in my mind, bringing back the tears. my kingdom has fallen. My mother sent me out before the attack. i watched the walls crumble and the red army rush in. i still remember my mother's last words. 'allways build up, not down.' I have been traveling for a long time now. i have made many friends, encountered many foes, and beet the leader of the red army. ive found many kingdoms. each one i have enforced justice in. my sworn enemy, red, has destroyed most of those kingdoms. Many other evil kings want my head, but I'll smite them all. I've lived in the shadow of tyrants all of my travels. I hope this kingdom will be my sanctuary.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I really don't like griefers or griefing. My main interest is science (including in minecraft). My favorite book is Jurassic park by Michael chricton. I have 2 dogs named buddy and Livy. I have a little brother named jack. When I get older I would like to be a archeologist (not like Indiana johns). If that fails i would like to be an video game designer. I am nice and accepting. I don't forgive easily. My favorite colors are red and blue. I get distracted very easily. I always try my best at things. I am trustworthy. I am very helpful.
I hope this is enough

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I don't have any snapshots or anything of it. Sorry.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I kill jerks

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, and I will enforce it.

11. How did you find out about our server
Abby F., I think. I forgot her last name but she goes to my school.

12. Have you voted for us?
Yes

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
You can't change it, and it's fine to have whatever you want as a username, the rpname is different. Also, add more to number six.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Holy Carp.. I know an Abby F. who goes to my school.. Anyways.. Add to number 6 as Epik said and please change number 7.
The staff rather know about you and not the minecraft side.

Favorite Color?
Book?
Movie?
Have any pets? If so what are their names?
Have any siblings? If so what are their names?
What do you dream of doing in your future?

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Note: I did remove the last name and replaced it with the first letter. You probably do not have permission to use her full name. For privacy's sake I changed it.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
COLIN! No!

I am glad you told me at school today that this was your app, but you are 12 years old. I will have to decline this due to your age. Please wait until your birthday. ;)

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.