Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Evander's application - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evander

Lord of Altera
1. Evander98

2. 17

3. male

4. Canada

5a.i agree

5b.i agree

6. as a man in the medieval ages i am a very creative, aswell as adventurous person. i have a nice sense of humor that doesnt become too obnoxious, after all im much more focused on exploring dungeons, cities and caves as well as creating beutiful castles along a forest edge

7. some of my hobbies are playimg minecraft, the elder scrolls, zelda and i enjoy skateboarding and playing the guitar. i am known for my creativity and humourous, yet adventurous and courageous personality. ive been a zelda fanatic since i was just a young child. i love roleplaying and medieval games but i also like creating things and making ideas.

8. hyrule.png

9. i am obsessed with roleplaying games like the elder scrolls and zelda and i am great at making skins two admins on another server still use the same knight skin i made them

10. i am aware that black magic is unacepted

11. i learned of this server through the minecraft server list (MCSL)

12. Yes, i have voted for this server

this will be the skin ill be usingBaratus.png

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - You haven't even bothered to find out what is the procedure to make a proper apply, neither answered the questions properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.