Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

F-Zero GX

Do you like F-Zero GX?

• Total voters

randn11

Villager
I was looking through my games and i found a game called F-Zero GX, i played it and its SOOO hard, i just wanted to see what you guys think of it, do you like it or not? just curious :)

Matto225

The White Mage
It would appear this man never returned - however, F-Zero GX is my second most favourite driving game ever; its just so damn good for graphics, soundtrack and gameplay 0_0
Anyone with a Wii or Gamecube out there looking for a good, old game, ick it up if you see it ^.^

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
That was a bit of a Necro Matto :/

I have to admit though, I loved F-Zero when I played it on my Gameboy. I remember spending hours on that game, but I never played the other games like GX.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
It's not a necro if it is relevant... If its a public discussion it's more of a revival...
Necro is a revival, same thing. It is relevant though, but the thread is just really old and I think if the thread is over 2 weeks old and no-one has posted it's classed as a Necro anyhow :p
Also, I believe both these posts were irrelevant now Lightyy

Also, I just found F-Zero in my house... the game was good when it lasted...

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Necro is a revival, same thing. It is relevant though, but the thread is just really old and I think if the thread is over 2 weeks old and no-one has posted it's classed as a Necro anyhow :p
Also, I believe both these posts were irrelevant now Lightyy

Also, I just found F-Zero in my house... the game was good when it lasted...
My mate used to play it, It was good at the time ;)

Matto225

The White Mage
Personally, it isnt a necro, and I posted thinking that - I could've made a new thread after seeing this, but theres not much point so I posted here stating that the original and osle poster hasnt been seen since the day he posted ^.^

But yeah, I love the game :3

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Flat. Narrow. No rails. Three pronged spirals in amongst themselves.

We've got a 50 and boost power. Let's rock.

Matto225

The White Mage

Aeropolis as Octoman, the intro to its soundtrack, drifting round totally rectangular 80 degree corners at insane speeds - that is my enduring memory of this game