Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Fablehaven1- whitelist application [Decline - Tywin]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fablehaven1

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
Fablehaven1​
2. How old are you?
17​
3. What gender are you?
female​
4. What country do you live in?
United States of America
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
yes​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
yes​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
oi! you there, yea you. the names fablehaven, an odd name i know, but hey i cant quite help what my parents chose, ya know? if you havent figured it out be now, im a dwarf from the southern wilds and im not as "civilized" the folk from the nothern kingdoms but i was raised well and i know not to go burning and pillaging willynilly about like some of my bretheren. my mother got my name from a book she read once, rare things they are where im from,books. my dads a blacksmith but i want to go my own way in the world you know? i want to write things, fantastical tales that would sweep ever the most world weary traveler off their feet into an alternate realm where there are no troubles but i also want to do something that would benefit the world, im not sure what yet but im sure it will become clear to me in the near future. well im bound to be off soon, after i finish my drink here, but hopefully we will be speakin' again soon, ya know. if so ya know how ta reach me, im off.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My name is danielle (most call me dani) im a 17 year old girl that lives in the united states but wants to move to either england or scotland sometime soon. i have no real hobbies but multiple interests i like reading and will most likely (if i like the book, this is) read a book multiple times (im on my twentieth readthrough of Eragon by Christopher Paolini) i also have an interest in anything oriental in nature and i love animes and manga,especially full metal alchemist and bleach, but my favorite show is Doctor Who. i would like to find a place in this community because it seems like a unique experience that i would like to experience for myself.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes
11. How did you find out about our server?
someone mentioned it on a forum for another server (Legendarycraft)

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Ok Dani a few thing that need to be edited and added to, and then some helpful aesthetic tips

First your question 7, its under the minimum requirements and if it stays like this, won't be accepted

Second your role-play characters name, just to inform you, your username and your character name do not have to be the same, you don't have to change it, but if you would like to know thats its alright to do so

Third the layout, you can make this easier to read by bolding the questions and spacing them from your answers, makes it much much easier to read

Oh Additionally, fill out question 9, and your missing question 12, this application is incomplete and needs to be filled out, if you have nothing for 9 just so "nothing sorry"

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
To follow-up with what Eric was saying regarding question 7: if one is counting punctuation, it looks like you have two sentences. This does not help us figure out what is a complete thought and what is supposed to be strung together like a stream-of-consciousness monster-sentence. Periods are your friend. From what is there, I would imagine you would have no problem, if you just talked a little bit more about yourself, and cleaned up the grammar so it's more clear. And make the changes that Eric suggested.

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
Very good, before I accept this, I would ask that on number 6, you give a bit more detail to your character, and not so much that happened around her.

Status
Not open for further replies.