Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Fair Trade Loot

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I've been trekking into the Nether and have looted a good 15-25 nether fortresses by now on my ever-southern trek. It's gotten to the point where I am actually running out of chest space when I return to resupply, so I'm selling off the stuff I've got.

Current Stock:

Show your place in the status quo with the finest armor looted from the arms of unsuspecting natives. Every horse needs a suit of armor to match its owner's, and nowhere sells better than Fair Trade Loot!

Diamond Horse Armor: 20 @ 3k each

Gold Horse Armor: 30 @ 1.5k each

Iron Horse Armor: 24 @ 1k each

Fair Trade Loot provides an enchanting service for a modicum fee. Fair Trade Loot will enchant every tool, apparel, and book you can possibly bring it, for the price of 100R per level required to enchant the item. Regardless of the end enchantment, the only price will be that of the enchanting. That means you can receive a Sharpness IV book for 3K, or an Efficiency 4, Unbreaking 3, Fortune 3 pickaxe for only 3k.

Pricing is level-based. For a level 1 enchantment, price is 100R. For a level 10 enchantment, 1000, and so on, with a linear increase in price of 100R per level. Customers are expected to provide the item and lapis, as the sale is for the levels required to do the enchantment.

Mass enchanting is possible, as I keep my level threshold above 40 at all times.

Fair Trade Loot also provides an item repair service. In exchange for 200R per level required to perform the repair, your items can be restored for an affordable price.

Pricing is once again level-based. However, as levels are consumed faster by repairing than enchanting, the cost is higher to better reimburse the time spent levelling and the cost of iron for anvils. People can bring their own materials to use for the repair, or they can pay extra for me to use my own stock of materials, at current market pricing + 10%.

Finally, Fair Trade Loot provides an item naming service. For only 200R per level, Fair Trade Loot can name and re-name significant RP items in a fraction of the time it would take to grind for the levels to do it. We offer convenience and discretion, so your secrets are safe!

Fair Trade Loot accepts multiple forms of payment. Emeralds, Radiants, and commodity items are all welcome.

To arrange a deal, contact Baron_Aron ingame or on the forums.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Ouo Baron dear god, I just checked dynamap, that is just insane! Like wow