Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

fallen552 - application [Pending - Bellonthewise]*

chrisiyiu

Villager
my MC name: fallen552,csuser (yes i have 2 i forgot the other for awhile)

my name: christopher marshall

have i read "tome of citezenship": yes

what i think about roleplaying and if i have experience: i love roleplay aspects on server, and yes i play D&D or dungeons and dragons

tell comunity who i am, hobbies, why im here: i am chris marshall. i enjoy video games including shooters. i love role-playing. i have and never will grief. i am looking into architecture as a profession.i hate cats.im very creative and helpful. i enjoy fasntasy just as this server is.

vids or pics of work: i have none sry.

anything else: this is a app for both me and csuser he is also writting this.

aware of cheating: and yes im very aware f that i have no idea how to install mods and am unable to find windowed texture packs.(for single player worlds)

how did i find out about server: MCserverlist.net

have i voted: yes both csuser and i have voted

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Could you add the questions back in for ease of reading please?

Also could you add in a bit more to part 8.

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Please add more to question number 8. We are a close knit community and what to get to know you as a person. I would like to see more about you; hobbies, likes, dislikes, what are you studying, what do you want to do as a profession? Things of that nature.