Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

fallen552 application [Pending - SallyPirate]

chrisiyiu

Villager
my MC name: fallen552,csuser (yes i have 2 i forgot the other for awhile)
my name: christopher marshall
have i read "tome of citezenship": yes
what i think about roleplaying: i love roleplay aspects on server, and yes i play D7D or dungeons and dragons
explain who and y im here: im a guy who usually has nothing to do but school, so i have a lot of free time. the reason im here is cause this server looked like a good place to go. i enjoy roleplaying, and adveturing and all sorts of crazy things.me and my friend (who uses csuser) have been looking for a server to play on.i do belive that going to this server for a great time. fun is all im looking for and i think u guys have some.
vids or pics of work: i have none sry.
anything else: i do hope youll white list us he was also helping me write this app.
aware of cheating: and yes im very aware f that i have no idea how to install mods and am unable to find windowed texture packs.(for single player worlds)
how did i find out: MCserverlist.net
have i voted: yes both csuser and i have voted

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Please put the proper questions in, also could you add more to 8, preferably less about minecraft and more about yourself?