Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Fatmankiller - Application (Sorry about the name) [Declined - Bellonthewise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmankiller

Villager
1. Minecraft user name: Fatmankiller (If I could change it for this server I would, but I kept my account name on hallow world the same so people could relate it to me)
2. Your real name: Liam Fagan
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United states
6. I have read the Tome of Citizenship
7. I personally really like the aspect of roleplay I commonly play RP games on steam and some other game servers like garry's mod, but I also have played world of darkness with my family. Roleplay and action are typically my first choice of games.
8. I'm a Junior at Anderson high, I enjoy playing video games, but also being active. Most of my time I'm either at gymnastics or at school, when I'm not doing that I'm probably going to be playing games or hanging with friends. I'm on this server because I enjoy roleplaying. I also have some friends on this server. Hyachi, and faganator, are both friends of mine at Anderson. Hyachi was the one who told be about this server, and It looked really fun so I deiced to join. I'm really hoping to be accepted so I can play with my friends. I have already told some of my other friends about this server.

9. I do not have examples of your work but I enjoy building underground structures as well as building small towns, I also using redstone a bid although I'm not that great.

10. I have told you all in number 8.
11. Yes I am aware and I will not use any such thing on this server.
12. Hayachi told me about this server.

13. I have not yet voted for you but I plan on doing so ASAP.

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Would you attach the Questions with the answers? In a way that will be easier to read.

Also, after you are done. Please help me(us) out by taking this test.

The purpose of this test is for us to make sure that you have indeed read and understand the Kings Law and the ToC. You have one try to pass... take your time.

There is a question that asks how do you get money in Altera. The correct and current answer is Quests, however please answer Mining.

Test is Here!

http://www.bellonthewise.com/hollowword

Fatmankiller

Villager
Here are the question
1. Your Minecraft username:
2. Your real name:
3. Age:
4. Gender:
5. Country:

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

12. How did you find out about our server?

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
I'm sorry but I don't know if this server is for you. I get the feeling from your application that you are impatient and rush into things... since you haven't taken the time to just sit down an write a well thought-out, succinct application. I am sorry but I will have to decline your application.

Also, I would like to congratulate you. You are the first person to cheat on the Hollow World test!!!
:bravo:

Fatmankiller

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Fatmankiller (If I could change it for this server I would, but I kept my account name on hallow world the same so people could relate it to me)

2. Your real name: Liam Fagan
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read, and agree to the Tome of Citizenship

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I personally really like the aspect of roleplay I commonly play RP games on steam and some other game servers like garry's mod, but I also have played world of darkness with my family. Roleplay and action are typically my first choice of games.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm a Junior at Anderson high, I enjoy playing video games, but also being active. Most of my time I'm either at gymnastics or at school, when I'm not doing that I'm probably going to be playing games or hanging with friends. I'm on this server because I enjoy roleplaying. I also have some friends on this server. Hyachi, and faganator, are both friends of mine at Anderson. Hyachi was the one who told be about this server, and It looked really fun so I deiced to join. I'm really hoping to be accepted so I can play with my friends. I have already told some of my other friends about this server.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I do not have examples of your work but I enjoy building underground structures as well as building small towns, I also using redstone a bid although I'm not that great at it.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I have told you all in number 8. There is nothing else I can think of.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am aware and I will not use any such thing on this server.

12. How did you find out about our server?
Hayachi told me about this server.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I have not yet voted for you but I plan on doing so ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.