Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

-firstlion110[Pending - DavyITA]

firstlion110

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:

firstlion110

2. Age:

3. Gender:

Male

4. Country:

England.

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?

I agree to the Tome of Citizenship, and will consult both guides before asking questions on the forum.

6.Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills.
My character was once from a peaceful village, poor, but hardworking. It earned its small amount of money in the mining industry, mining coal and Iron, which the rest of the country was heavily dependant on. He helped his father sometimes, occasionally finding some coal or Iron to help along with the payments from the capital. But no-one realised the mine's branches were nearing the shrine of Rayneth, an Aromtotepic prince. As my character was hitting a wall with his pick, he noticed that what was behind it was hollow. So, he tunneled through it, and found the shrine of Rayneth. He gazed up at the statue, made of pure Obsidian, and saw its ghostly face, depicting both anger, and sadness. His lingering gaze was drawn eventually to a glistening Diamond sword, glowing with a presence that betrayed magic. He leant over, and as soon as his hands touched the handle, he was never the same again. And so, Akator, Eighth in the line of Aromtotepic princes, was born. And, as he was born, all in the mine and all in the village above, died.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

My name is Max, i'm 17 years old, and I think this roleplaying server looks epic. Both me and Akator hope we get accepted!
I do have a few hobbies. I play guitar, and I LOVE building things! Minecraft is epic, and all creative games are a passion of mine. I also like anything fantasy, so this server is perfect.

8. If you have examples of your work please attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I'm afraid I have no pictures of my work. Sorry!

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

No.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes.

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Hello there. There are a few things that require some work:

Mainly the n°6, which is actually the most important of the questions, it asks you to make an in-character introduction. This doesn't mean that you necessarily have to tell the story of his whole life, you have to speak through your character, showing your Role-Playing skills. Here, have a look at this guide right here. Hope this helps^^

And the n°7 asks for around 8 sentences or more so please fix that up.