Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

-firstlion110

Status
Not open for further replies.

firstlion110

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
firstlion110
2. Age:
3. Gender:
Male
4. Country:
England.
5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?
I agree to the Tome of Citizenship, and will consult both guides before asking questions on the forum.
6.Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills.
What business do you have in the shrine of Akator! How dare you enter! I shall feast on you in the afterlife! It places my few emotions in hysterics! Knowing that you, a mere mortal, thinks you may gain entry, as if my shrine is a tavern to your pathetic kind! Snivelling leeches, who drink the blood of the real people in this world. I shall give you a single minute to leave. After that, you shall pay with your life. I'd say you are worth no more than a piece af coal, or, perhaps, the gnarled root of a burned, dead tree! Leave at once!
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My name is Max, i'm 17 years old, and I think this roleplaying server looks epic. Both me and Akator hope we get accepted!
I do have a few hobbies. I play guitar, and I LOVE building things! Minecraft is epic, and all creative games are a passion of mine. I also like anything fantasy, so this server is perfect.
I spend a lot of time with my family, and school. And I fill my spare time with Minecraft (And XBox!) But I still go outside and all. My favourite animal is a lion. I don't understand why anyone could not like a lion. They are so graceful, and yet, so deadly. My favourite line from a film is in Forrest Gump.
"Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs,Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp,pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it."
8. If you have examples of your work please attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I'm afraid I have no pictures of my work. Sorry!
9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
No.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Please add questions 11 and 12, also re-do your question 6, it tells us well…absolutely nothing about your character, it needs to be 1) lengthy 2) informative of their personality.

Also you should re-do question 7, you talk way to much about mine craft and things of that nature, we want to know about you, we already assume you play and like mine craft.

Don't forget to edit in those questions using the edit feature right under your main post. Thanks have a nice day.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm gonna lock this one since you stil have another application still open and pending. Please be patient and use the EDIT button below your post (in your previous application) and don't post a new one unless the previous has been closed by a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.