Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

flamindragon222 [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamindragon

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
flamindragon222 i have a medieval warrior skin.
2. How old are you?
14​
3. What gender are you?
Male​
4. What country do you live in?
I live in the United States of America.
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes i do agree to read the survival guide.​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
I will study up before asking any questions.​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
My name is Hrothgar and i have been a blacksmiths apprentice for 5 years waiting for my moment of glory. I have been waiting for many a year to be a Knight. I was born in the city of Daggerfall a huge but noble city which had recently just suffered the loss of their king Lysandus.
My people are commonly known as Nords we are great fighters and are a very well built race.
I recently was on a ship to pursue my quest to be a Knight when the ship was under attack by raiders the raiders were ruthless on the attack, my entire family was killed by the raiders the same raiders that attacked my ship i was unable to fight them off but luckily i was saved by my dog.
My dog bit into a raider and knocked him down but in the process i was knocked down and i hit my head on a protruding rock in the ship. As soon as i awoke i was greeted by a small family, they had taken me in when they found me on the shore line with my head bleeding. Thankful of them finding me i shook their hands and left a small bag of coinage on the desk next to me, i then left the small cottage and looked around realizing that i had ended up in Altera a big continent unknown to the Nords. My adventure continues...
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. I am a 14 year very interested in the Elder Scrolls series an RPG i have just recently found the first TES (The Elder Scrolls) game known as Arena. Arena is a game very rarely played by todays generation i am not able to play the original copy because it is a DOS game made in the 90s. I love RPGs because you are able to level up your character and give him stats to help your journey. In a RPG you can make a character do what you normally couldnt like raid dungeons or fight orcs. I am a kind person to those that deserve it and love to play along with other people it gets boring being all alone.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sadly i do not i did not think to record my builds.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Ive shared pretty much all i had to share about me.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am well aware.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I found while searching Minecraft Daggerfall Maps.
12. Have you voted for us?
Yes i have voted for you.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Wonderful application! however, could you add more to 7 please? Just a few more sentences would be great :D.
Which could be about pets, dream vacation, childhood memories, favourite game, book or movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.