Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Flower - Application [Declined - Mrsidgen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
prawler646, Don't missuse it!​
2. How old are you?
20​
3. What gender are you?
Male, I think​
4. What country do you live in?
Sweden

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Looks simple, Yes.​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Ofc, Yes​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
My name is Flower and I live all by myself. I like to creat things more then go hunt for spiders and stuff. But if a spider attacks my creations he've made a bad choise! I've made alot of creations but lately I'm into the redstone stuff, to make advance complex. However, my skills are not very high. Last week I tried to make a secret ladder to my hideout, but the damn thing didnt work as it should! :eek: I end up sleeping under a tree that night. The next day I had to ask for a guide elsewhere. I've realised that I need advice in the game. It's cold outisde at the night!
I've never had any parents. I was just set into a world of mining :confused: The first day I saw the light, and I knew it was good! But then the night came, and with it, DEATH! I dug a hole in the ground to stay alive... I spend the next day making a simpel hut outof sand and I made a stick with a line on, I call it The Fishing rod! With it, I can catch fish! I eat them raw but I allways spare a few just incase of... I didnt told you about The night yet? Well it was long time ago, but time can not heal the memmories it marked me with... I thought it was gonna be a normal calm night, as I close the door to my house. At the night, it use to come intressting animals. One of the animal has many legs. If I cut it open I can find materials. I'm used to kill the beast! Just use your agility and keep distance! *Pew!* The hunt went well, and I took the materials I wanted. As I was opening the door to my house, I saw a green animal at the distance! I steped inside and closed the door behinde me, I felt safe in my house! It could stand the biggest of all beasts! But this one was not a beast. It was the Devil himself! As he aproched my wooden door... he started to make a noise. I've never heard anything like it. But before I knew it, the noise was overhelmd buy a large shookwave! And my whole door and a bit of my wall was gone, leaving my house unsecured! All the beasts in the area rushed at my house! I had to hide in the basement for many days. That's when I promised myself to allways have more food then I need :cool:

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I'm Flower (or my rea life name, Anders) and I sometimes play Minecraft. A game I find entertaining. I've allways like to creat things (Don't we all? It's in our nature) and this game has, less limitations then IRL.​
Atm I work as a computer fitter / Repairer in my own company.​
"I like cookies, long walks at the beach, I don't belive in any religion, I think nature beauty is better then fashion beauty, I belive girls are weaird, I think the sun is bigger then we can imagine, every morning I take one cup of coffe, I like to talk with ppl... And I'm also the owner of a cat. Ow, and I'm lissening to Pink FLoyd O,o"​
I live with my parents, in a house at the country, not very far from a town called Gothenburg. I went 3 years in a collage to become a car engineer. After a year of work I quit it, as we had some fighting at my work place. Since I dindt had any work, I had a loot of spare time, that's when I got the ide to sell computers, as I've allways liked the subject. My dream atm, is to get enought costumers to make it for a living. Then I'll have my own workshop and even a physical store. I spend alot of time reading at forums and send PMs to ppl who asks for ppl who can build computers. That's how I get most of my costumers atm. In the sparetime I like to play PC games, everything from MMO to simpel games as Minecraft (if you can call it simpel :) ) And as you might guess, I have an intressts for cars/bikes and all things that has an engine inside (Electronic too).​
I'll be happy to get to know some of you​
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
When I was a kid, I used to play in the sand :) But I didnt made it to the Mastership.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Sometimes.... I don't brush my teeth :(
Ow, and I also like to do Smiles : þ​

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Sounds like cheating so, Yes.​

11. How did you find out about our server?
I saw it at the list @ Minecraft

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
We've just met. Don't you think we should get to know eachothers first?
In other words, I'll vote if I find it worthy :)

PS, sorry if my English is bad and if my fingers hits the wrong letters, but it's 2am now.

Phil-Sidgen

Loyal Servant of Altera
well now i'm not shure what to make of Q6 anymroe gonna need anouther mods oppinion on it and u need more in Q7

Flower

Villager
Looks like you're taking things serius here :) I thought it was more or less, enter and play style. Added a few more stuff, might add a few more things as my idés comes

JasonK94

Hylian Thing
For question 6, it should be in-character. This means you are your character. You're supposed to act like you're not in a game, act like you are role-playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.