Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Fyrefenix700's whitelist application. - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EragonS

Villager
In this guide I will use this form and explain each section as best I can.

1. Your Minecraft username: Fyrefenix700

This is the username you use to sign into minecraft to play the game. If you are unsure which it is, it's the name you sign into minecraft.net with. Please make sure that this is your own account and not someone elses as account sharing is prohibited.

2. Age: 15

This is your real life age, not your roleplay characters age.

3. Gender: Male

Pretty self explainatory, Male or Female.

4. Country: United States of America

The country you live in in the real life world.

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ? Yes.

The Tome of Citizenship is a thorough, detailed document listing all server rules. It must be read and agreed to before your application can be accepted.​
The Survival Guide, written by Alailanible, is a help, user friendly guide set out in a step by step format to help you get started in our world.​

6.Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills. -Hello My name is Fyre I hail from a village in the northeast of the Virginia commons. I am a human swordsman that crafts enchanted armor for the right price. I am a peaceful person mostly unless my friends are in danger. I mostly just help people out instead of hurting them. But, since i was attacked by another human I had once called a friend. I have changed my outlook and have trained in the swordsman art of the technique. I have become a skilled fighter that is loyal to friends and a force to be reckoned with.
A backstory for your roleplaying character. You can change it later, but this part of the application is an outlet to show us what you can do, so if you arent that great at talking about your real life self, then this is where you should shine. Be as detailed and descriptive as you can.​
Originality is a huge plus here on Hollowworld, and having an original roleplay story is fun and entertaining to read, write and play, a win win situation for both you and the moderator reading your application. Your goal is to both keep the reader reading and to describe your characters appearance and personality to the best of your ability. It can be in any creative writing format, whether it be 1st person prose, 3rd person prose, a diary entry, be creative!​

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. Hello, my name is Keaton. I like to play video games especially final fantasy. I am currently designing a mod for minecraft that allows in single player for people to play a dragon Quest like game in Minecraft! I enjoy creating my own roleplay sequences with my friends. My sports include fencing and soccer. I enjoy helping my community and drawing manga. I would like to join your server because i like fantasy RPG and I like servers that are unique such as this one.

This section is one of the most important ones, as it tells us about yourself. This allows us as moderators to not only judge your application better, but lets us get to know you more so that you aren't a complete stranger to everyone, we can relate to you and get along better as a result.

Be sure not to write just a couple of sentences. I know there are many people out there who do not like or struggle to talk about themselves, but this is one of the best ways for us to get to know you. Be honest, but also be positive about yourself. Examples of what you can talk about include your education/work, your family, hobbies and other games you play. If you are struggling to think about what to write here, don't leave it blank, private message a moderator or admin on the forums, they will be delighted to help!​

8. If you have examples of your work please attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

This is an optional section, but so we know that you have seen it post the question there and say "Sorry, no pictures." or something similar. If you do have images or video or your builds, let us see! If we see you are a good builder it is a massive boost to your application.​
Please note that this isn't a creative server, so building will not be the be-all and end-all of your application, so don't panic if you don't have any pictures of builds.​

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Yet again, this is optional, but do the same as the above and post it anyway. This is the place to put anything extra that you haven't covered elsewhere, such as any friends you have on the server, past servers you've been on and anything else you think might help.​

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes.
Simple question, Yes or No. Please note that this shows that you know the rules and that the excuse "I didn't know" doesn't apply anymore. Saying no means your application will not be accepted until you have read the rules and agreed with them.

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Hello! there's no need to copy the advices provided by the guide here... actually, they just make it harder to follow through the application.. (just edit the post above)

Status
Not open for further replies.