Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Galgamar the troglodyte artificer application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archivius

Villager
charekter skin red hair red beard reddish brown skin and green clothing.

Galgamar is a troglodyte and as such quite smelly, what is how ever unsual about this particular troglodyte is that he has a beard a red one, some of his kind shunned him for it as no troglodyte ever had a beard before and claimed he was the unholy union of troglodyte and dwarf.
Galgamar was very unhappy about this as he could not prove them wrong he was to smart(for a troglodyte), to wierd and to good at making big living mechanical devices to smash or blow up his enemies, so he concluded one day he had to try and seek out a cure to stop his beard from growing then he atleast would look more normal.
So he left his home traveling towards a big mountain where he knew there must be hidden many reasources within, if he could just dig them out and make magical potien from them then maybe just maybe he could get rid of the beard......

OOC: this charekter is going to be a evil charekter but not senseless evil he will just attempt to kill anyone who will wander into his home or very close to it, my goal is to build a dungeon with tresures to for adventures to find im going to be a dungeon keeper;)

facs about me.
ive played rpg games pen and paper and computer ones for around 20 years now.
i like to rp sometimes but mostly the build part of the game hence why i want to be a dungeon keeper.

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Ratfriend​
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
Denmark​
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes
6.Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I long for acceptance among my kind but alas ive traveled so far now i doubt i ever find home again, this land smells strange and is to bright, must find shelter underground as fast as possible oh how i miss the dirt above my head at home even the smelly parts of it​
well no regrets now.​
Its time to find the cure for my bad looks so i look like a proper troglodyte again and not a mishaped dwarf, Gargamar pulls his backup back up and walks further into the woods toward the mountain that among his kind is fabled for being one of the richest in resources for his research, on how to transform himself into how he should look. His scrawny legs are spre but they also carried him all this way its really not a small feat for such a small and pathetic troglodyte to travel so far as he has and in a way it required alot of curage also though he have hated evry moment of being outdoors but it was a necesary evil as traveling underground would have taken to long,​
7.hello my real name is Allan i loving the limitless building potential in minecraft and other than minecraft i spend my time on mount and blade warband and school​
8.sadly no i never thought of taking screen shots and my singleplayer game i died in as i always normaly play on hardcore there and my old multiplayer server that havent been online for months now i dont think its going to come back up but i did have a castle with 8 sub levels and 4 above ground and a railway to my peronsal mine and one railway to one of the admins i was friends with thats the best i can do atm no picture sadly but dont worry i wont disfigure your world and if your think i do anyway ill remove what offends but i seriously doubt that will be required
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No sorry
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes i do and i loather cheating of any kind also​
11. How did you find out about our server?
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
No but i will right away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.