Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Gambling house..

Brum_Brum

Villager
Minecraft Username: MRflyingplatypus

Name of Project: Le old gambling house

Location of Project: x: -97, y: 64, z: 2821.

Size of the project: 23*15

Intention of the project: its an gambling house where people got a chance of winning money :p

Reason for inability to claim plots personally: cu'z it cost ALOT!

Residents: its a puplic place... no one lives there

Builders: TravisTomJay, Anight, rorman229

Why is this a good addition to HollowWorld? it will look good :) No JK it will look good but it will be a place where players can earn/lose money and it can be an grrreat rp place. there will be a little fighting area where you can bet on the players! there gonna be some "card" games :) (maybe some more) <8 ice cream :D

Used materials: used like what i need? Then i need wood and wool and dyes! and dispenser and redstone

Inspiration: ehm... a youtube vid gave me inspiration :D

RP explanation/introduction: "i met an old man in an inn.. he said he needed some money and asked me if i wanted to play!?! i said yes... i didn't know he was cheating. i lost everything, and i needed to live with no house and no place to stay.. abandon from my own house i went out in the world to find a new place to live.. i found it. a place called Sorrow lands. i lived there and i was fighting the monsters of Sorrow for many years! then one day a guy died in there and i was lucky enough to get his stuff. i found a stack of diamonds in his bag and i was rich! i lived warm and good until i lost all my money... i needed to get money... i needed to build! it took me 7 days to create the gambling house!" little story by me :p if it aint good enough then tell me :p

Planning: its a punch of "games" that you can play.. you either lose or win.. get some needed stuff or crappy stuff...

Links to previous work: sorry.. i dont have them anymore.. i had some nice pics :p

Attachments

Brum_Brum

Villager
oh btw i asked some people and everybody was like "good idea/hmm is it not more like the age today than Middle Ages.. yes but you also had sstuff like this in the middle ages :p