Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Gamemonster55 Application. - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera

gamemonster55
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
USA
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Name: Tarlock Alnera​
Nickname/Alias: Tarlock​
Race: Dwarf​
Height: 4 ft​
Weight: 200 pounds​
Hair: Bald​
Eyes: Grey​
Skin: Pale​
Identifying Marks: I'm okay if you decline this again I just need to know what that means.​
Appearance: A short, and fat guy with a grey beard, who is very pale.​
Strengths: Mining, and Sleeping.​
Weaknesses and fears: Fire, and TNT are is weaknesses, and creepers, endermen, skeletons and heights are his fear.​
Religion and cults: Tarlock Believes in all the gods of altera.​
Profession: Mining.​

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hi, I am gamemonster55! I am interested in games like minecraft, tf2, portal 2, etc. I also use steam and play minecraft the most of all my games. I really like role play servers, like this one, but not very many of them exist. I also some times get a little immature in humor, but I am normally not like that. I would like to be a part of this server because I search and search and this is like the only role play server that's actually ROLE PLAY that I know of. The other kind of server I like is hunger games. I also love to study history on how they lived in medieval, and renaissance. I am kind of good at building medieval style, but I watch lots of medieval building tutorials.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
No I do not have any screen shots of my builds yet.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No not really.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Any hacks are for people who just what to be better than everybody. That Is not what I am at all! I hate all hacks.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I was searching for servers, because I was banned from my old server (One of the mods was hacked and banned a bunch a people, and the owner had too much to do and forgot about a lot of us.) and I found this one and I loved its description. I cant remember where I found it, but it was an area that listed minecraft servers.
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I havent voted for you, but I judge a server by actually getting on it before voting.

Hopefully I get let on. I am really excited about this server!

Notice: I have made it easier to read.​

Eric V

Legend of Altera
You need to re-do your question 6, you see what you posted was a "Character profile" simple mistake happens fairly often, what we seek is to see how you would role-play with this character, write a short-story with him were you tell us about who he is and what he does, how he looks and his personality traits in general. Luckily you have already thought most of the information out, you just need to transcribe it into a story like format.

Overall ok, but you need to fix that number 6.

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - Please follow Eric V's suggestion, and write a proper character introduction, and also write at least 8 sentences regarding question number 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.