Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

GelatinousGlob - Application [Delcined - MrSidgen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username:
GelatinousGlob

2. Age:

3. Gender:

Male

4. Country:

US
5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?

Yes

6.Provide an in-character introduction. I am GelatinousGlob, the hearld of the great Slime God! The subjects of your kingdom has ignored the call of The Great Slime and so he has sent me to turn them into his great gelatinous embrace! Whether by faith, coin, or blood all shall embrace the great equalizing solution my lord provides. And for those who needlessly destroy my gods children, my brothers, the gifts provided from the depths of Altera! They shall be crushed!​
All others have seen the generosity of The Great Slime, so will you in time. He demands it.​
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

Ok my name is Jake im just about 23, I am a geek, watch Star Trek, read fantasy, just finished book 8 of Malazan Book of the Fallen. Im workinhg for the summer right now, opefully be back in school this fall. I like creating things especially in a "medieval" environment. I also play League of Legends, CS:S, Dwarf Fortress, Mount and Blade, and others. Im trying to teach myself to be a useful programmer in my spare time but I will probably need to take some classes to further what I already know. I think Pepsi is better than Coke and I don't like Spiral Ham.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Sorry I don't have pictures of my own stuff, my old server shut down. Although I willt ell you im great with redstone.​

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
n/a

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.