Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Ghostknife17 - application[Declined-Mady]

ghostknife17

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? Ghostknife17
2. How old are you? 17
3. What gender are you? male
4. What country do you live in? The Netherlands

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? I don't really something i could agree on but i do like the roleplaying part
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? yes ofcourse most of those rules should be mandatory
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I have not decided on a character so my skin is a general medival villager skin
i love building and i am a good redstone engineer but my character does not fight fair in the wilds that is strifing for a rich life with a huge mansion

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. I don't know if this is the server i want to play long term on so i'd rather not tell any of my personal information mainly because my password are related but mainly in my spare time i like to play games
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
i have not made pictures of videos of my creations but i still think some are impressive to look at

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
nope
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes i am aware of it i've always had the pest on those who use it in public servers it gives a unfair advantage over those who use their pure skills to to it
11. How did you find out about our server?
browsing online for a roleplaying server with economics system
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) i will after i'am whitelisted i understand there was a wealthy compensation for it would give me a start for my investments

madyson0915

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry but I don't know if this server is for you. I get the feeling from your application that you are impatient and rush into things, since you haven't taken the time to simply sit down and write a well thought-out or succinct application. In number 7 we want to know about you and what you would add to the community. Also, you did not do the character introduction, in which we want a story, not a blunt sentence of vague description. I'm sorry but I would decline this application.

Matto225

The White Mage
Sorry, but I agree with Mady. Feel free to make a new application, it's not that we want to turn people away, but unless you show us some interest/following of the guidlines we set, we aren't left with much of a choice.

If you do make a new application, in question 7 you can write about thigs like favourite films and why, what you enjoy doing, if you have any pets and odd/quirky/funny things about you. You don't have to put your mame and address, just some stuff so we get to know you! :)