Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Gilbourne Application for white list [Pending - Bellonthewise]

Gilbourne

Villager
Minecraft username: Gilbourne (No imagination XD)
Viewed Tome of Citizenship before applying

Roleplaying views: It gets rather boring to play a game with no kind of immersion because you don't feel a part of the game. I have had experience in RP servers in World of Warcraft.

My name is Callum. I'm a casual player of Minecraft with studies in real life so logging on everyday could prove to be a challenge. I find it hard to search for immersive servers where I can properly communicate with other people. Most people I encounter online are all about getting the best gear and fanciest houses while I prefer to play the game for its randomly created worlds to play in, which is why I keep hacks and mods to a minimum. I might be a bit new to this kind of background since most games I played with a medieval background had a bit of technology or Steampunk involved so I might try to observe before doing anything. I hope to be accepted into the whitelist and forgive me if I'm a little lacking in detail.

Aware of usage of mods/glitches/hacks could get me removed.

I found out about this server on mcserverlist.net