Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

griff0503 [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

samzanzo

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:griff0503
2. Your real name: Samuel Griffith
3. Age: 13
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: UK

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I have read it

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I do have experience in role playing because I play Bethesda games and they specialize on role play

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am Samuel Griffith I play allot of minecraft and fallout new-Vegas. I have never been banned from a server and would not like to get banned from this one. I have played on around 12 servers everyone has been smp. I could not find a good rpg one so im looking forward to this one. I live in Barry, Wales, south Glamorgan, UK. I enjoy doing sports e.e. rugby, dodge-ball and swimming. Im good at redstone. I play minecraft and awful lot so I know how to craft most things and im a good builder.​

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
No I don't sorry

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I enjoy playing paint ball.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I think that black magic is a banish-able offence

12. How did you find out about our server?
I found out by my friend Llyrios.

samzanzo

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:griff0503
2. Your real name: Samuel Griffith
3. Age: 13
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: UK

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I have read it

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I do have experience in role playing because I play Bethesda games and they specialize on role play

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am Samuel Griffith I play allot of minecraft and fallout new-Vegas. I have never been banned from a server and would not like to get banned from this one. I have played on around 12 servers everyone has been smp. I could not find a good rpg one so im looking forward to this one. I live in Barry, Wales, south Glamorgan, UK. I enjoy doing sports e.e. rugby, dodge-ball and swimming. Im good at redstone. I play minecraft and awful lot so I know how to craft most things and im a good builder. I live with my mother and father and I live close to my sister and nieces and see them everyday. I go to ysgol gyfyn bro morgannwg (its a welsh name). I can speak welsh, english, a bit of french. My birthday is on 5 march. Im a Christian and has been baptised.​

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
No I don't sorry

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I enjoy playing paint ball.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I think that black magic is a banish-able offence

12. How did you find out about our server?
I found out by my friend Llyrios.

Status
Not open for further replies.