Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Guess what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcdforeva

Villager
they dissaproved my application just because im a little young. This makes things unfair for people who spent their free time making a profile on Hollow world. I thought Hallow world was a cool minecraft place, but i was wrong. Its full of people who want to take advantage of you. the people that made this website should be ashamed. i couldve been a great warrior but no. they literally laughed in my face. This is just my opinion, so dont get mad at me.

dcdforeva

Villager
anybody that agrees, plz message me and we can all send messages to the people with the authority to ban you

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
There is a valid reason that we cannot accept anyone below a certain age, I'm not going to start an arguement over it however, just keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.